Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: CHEAP 7,62x39 NON-CORROSIVE !!!

Any chance of bringing some remanufactured NC x54 in?

CGN Regular
    Hey can am, just wondering could it be possible for you guys to have non corrosive ammo made with the green laquered case?

It would be completely aesthetic of course...love your ammo prices, but when I look down an open action, the green cased ammo just looks better in there...lol...

Canada Ammo - CGN Sponsor CanAm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cranswick View Post
    Hey can am, just wondering could it be possible for you guys to have non corrosive ammo made with the green laquered case?

It would be completely aesthetic of course...love your ammo prices, but when I look down an open action, the green cased ammo just looks better in there...lol...
    We specifically requested bimetal cases due to the bias against lacquer in the market.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by CanAm View Post
    We specifically requested bimetal cases due to the bias against lacquer in the market.
    can you get green cases? Or is that the lacquer? I have a feeling I'll be needing some ammo shortly...love the classic green case, but anything non-corrosive will do...

Canada Ammo - CGN Sponsor CanAm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cranswick View Post
    can you get green cases? Or is that the lacquer? I have a feeling I'll be needing some ammo shortly...love the classic green case, but anything non-corrosive will do...
    yes, and yes, green is lacquer

I can't take it any more. Missed it again. Seems like the website doesn't want to accept my PAL info.
    ...and I know everything that shines ain't always gonna be gold.

How can this not bring a smile to your face

And then the OCD kicked in.

Oh man, my fingers smell like cosmoline.

CGN Regular
    Are there any more people who are willing to share experiences with these ammo? My 7.62x39 are running low and thinking of getting a box of these. A couple of people commented on them a while ago. Would appreciate a few more.

Where you can find the most expensive condos...
    Quote Originally Posted by Gun123 View Post
    Are there any more people who are willing to share experiences with these ammo? My 7.62x39 are running low and thinking of getting a box of these. A couple of people commented on them a while ago. Would appreciate a few more.
    All good over here! Especially you like me who doesn't like the look of some old milsurp ammo. Shot about 200 rds on my new BCL 7.62 no issues so far. Shoot just as good as the Norinco Non-corrosive. Similar price too I think but you don't have to worry about throwing away all those 20 rds boxes plus the black plastic thingy.

Canada Ammo pls keep them coming, I will order a few more cases once I paid off all my Xmas CC bills...
    CCFR member now...

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by lavino View Post
    All good over here! Especially you like me who doesn't like the look of some old milsurp ammo. Shot about 200 rds on my new BCL 7.62 no issues so far. Shoot just as good as the Norinco Non-corrosive. Similar price too I think but you don't have to worry about throwing away all those 20 rds boxes plus the black plastic thingy.

Canada Ammo pls keep them coming, I will order a few more cases once I paid off all my Xmas CC bills...
    7,62x39 in a 7,62x51 gun ?!?!