Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CZ75 SP-01 Shadow 9mm Pistol is almost here...

I believe their Flat Rate shipping is $30.00 and not $20.00 :-). There's a lot of gun shop that sells this gun with free shipping, yes tenda can price match but the others offers free shipping....and 30 bucks savings =1 box of 9mm ammo. + a Big Mac Meal :-).
    Last edited by norincoshooter; 11-10-2017 at 01:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by norincoshooter View Post
    I believe their Flat Rate shipping is $30.00 and not $20.00 :-). There's a lot of gun shop that sells this gun with free shipping, yes tenda can price match but the others offers free shipping....and 30 bucks savings =1 box of 9mm ammo. + a Big Mac Meal :-).
    There are only 10 posts, how did you miss #7 - when they confirm their free shipping?

And who buys one box at a time when Tenda has fantastic prices on a case of 1000rds??

Quote Originally Posted by Tenda View Post
    We do price match if you could find a better price and it's in stock, we will match it, no problem
    Do you happen to have a Sako Finnlight in stock or can you get one in 308. I'd like to price match and buy from you instead...
    Parcels are sent via Canada Post and include $100 insurance and signature required. Extra insurance is available at extra cost to you per Canada Post $2.20 per $100 optional.

Just sent you guys an email asking you to match. Looking forward to hearing back from you.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by chewy06 View Post
    Just sent you guys an email asking you to match. Looking forward to hearing back from you.
    I'd be interested in the answer to this as well.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12