Fake cans/suppressors

Hey Guys,

we are working on getting another big run of all our favorite fake cans
new manufacturers more local to us in the gta have been found
PO's cut and now we are simply waiting for stock

sorry for the delay

Would it be possible to attach a faux can to the Type 81 rifle using the grenade launcher ridges?

I am going to buy threading tools to accomodate these type 81 muzzle threads from my research they come in 14x1 or 16x1 metric threading. I am buying sets of both tooling to add to my growing collection of threading options

Do post pics please. I can imagine a good deal of interest in making that truly ugly grenade launcher sleeve into a suppressed AK look. Hell, if you get the right look, I’d buy the T81 just for that lol.

Update: Very happy with it. Went with your dimensions but a different knurling pattern.

7rASHWq.jpg

nWPFyaP.jpg

Could you guys do a non-reverse can with linear comp at the end of it?
Also, could you make some with the overall diameter under 1in?

Looking for something to mount at the end of my Bersa Thunder 22 pistol, but your current offerings would completelly obstruct the sights, as they are listed as 1.25 in overall diameter.

All of your current offering linear comps are the reversed style, which I can't fit on the 1 in of threaded barrel sticking out.

Hey TNA! Please update when your Fake Can/Suppressor (Reverse-Style) with Brake is back in stock! Just missed out on buying one.. 1/2”-28! Please and thank you!

Back
Top Bottom