Page 5 of 42 FirstFirst 123456789101112131525 ... LastLast

Thread: Fake cans/suppressors

Anyone else thinking the reverse can would look solid with the FX-9? Anyone know if the stock handguard work or would a shorter one be needed? Maybe to soon to tell?

Quote Originally Posted by Fastxr View Post
    Other than looking "cool" do these do anything other than add weight to the business end of your rifle?
    I put one on an XCR once...
    When the reverse can is used on the awkwardly long barrel of the XCR I found it to actually improve the overall balance of the rifle, offer a bit of protection from scratches, and did in fact look cool.

CGN frequent flyer
    Anything that fits a CZ Scorpion evo?

Business Member True North Arms Corp's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tsarmn View Post
    Reeeeaaally interested in a reverse style can with a compensator upfront. Maybe something like those Fat Comps with a sleeve covering more of the barrel.
    the compensated style is incoming, mid June or earlier

Quote Originally Posted by True North Arms Corp View Post
    they also can 'trigger' some range dwellers into screeching omg you have a silencer reeeeeeeee!!! which some customers enjoy :D :D
    Quote Originally Posted by fifthplanecomin View Post
    This is why I also stuff a sock in my pants for the range bunnies and place my fake supercar fob in the bench.
    I do the same, and say don't mind if I flex on y'all peasants, just don't ask to see it or go for a ride...(the car nor the bulge!)

Quote Originally Posted by roadcarver View Post
    Anything that fits a CZ Scorpion evo?
    the carbine should work assuming threads match. on the pistol it looks like the threads are in the handguard so you would have to measure the handguard inner diameter to make sure the can will fit inside. what configuration do you have?
    True North Arms Corp.
    Website truenortharms.com
    Email info@truenortharms.com
    Instagram truenortharms

Quote Originally Posted by Borscht View Post
    Anyone else thinking the reverse can would look solid with the FX-9? Anyone know if the stock handguard work or would a shorter one be needed? Maybe to soon to tell?
    You’re right: the reverse can would look great on that. A us company offers a similar device if you want to see how it would look. I found it when I searched for ‘fx9 thread pitch muzzle device suppressor’. I wasn’t sure what thread size to order from TNA until I saw that product and it mentions the thread pitch for the fx9. Aaaaand now it looks like I’m too late. I’ll wait for TNA to restock. Rifle will not be at my door until end of summer anyway. I don’t usually buy add ones just for looks but I’m guessing the barrel will be ‘goofy long’ and a reverse can will make it all better.
    Now I see they have one for the Tavor. I better order that. For reasons..

Quote Originally Posted by True North Arms Corp View Post
    It's simply an aluminum round bar with a hole bored down the middle. the bore is 0.46" or 11.6mm.

22lr will work just fine too, just make sure the thread is correct for your barrel.

All specs and dimensions are on the product pages

Been checking the website regularly to try and order one, are you guys still expecting them next week? Can I prepay for one please, I will pay for it all up front + shipping.

Edit: I'm looking for a 1/2" X 28 threaded one for my Beretta M9A3.

Uber Super GunNutz barrett50cal's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fastxr View Post
    Other than looking "cool" do these do anything other than add weight to the business end of your rifle?
    Any added mass could theoretically affect barrel harmonics -- could change P of impact, could also open or tighten groups -- if you're lucky it will act as a stabilizer and dampen vibration to tighten groups. If you're unlucky it could open groups. If you could move the weight up or down the barrel you could "tune" it, but since it's fixed, you just have to try it and see what happens.

Any “clip on” fake supressirs for the Beretta C4?
    Long live Alberta.

Do you need pre-orders for the compensated style?
    Thanks,

Business Member True North Arms Corp's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kcampbell View Post
    Been checking the website regularly to try and order one, are you guys still expecting them next week? Can I prepay for one please, I will pay for it all up front + shipping.

Edit: I'm looking for a 1/2" X 28 threaded one for my Beretta M9A3.
    Got em

https://truenortharms.com/ar15_defau...ith-brake.html

Last edited by True North Arms Corp; 11-05-2018 at 08:00 AM.
    True North Arms Corp.
    Website truenortharms.com
    Email info@truenortharms.com
    Instagram truenortharms