Page 19 of 42 FirstFirst ... 911121314151617181920212223242526272939 ... LastLast

Thread: Fake cans/suppressors

I would dig an Ops Inc 12th Model Knurled Style Suppressor...
    One that fits over the 12th model Muzzle Brake

Business Member True North Arms Corp's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by btabin View Post
    Is this any closer to reality? I really want one. I love your fake cans. Makes whatever I throw them all beefed up looking.
    We've done a few preliminary designs and are not sure which concept to go with. Maybe some folks here can provide feedback:

concept # 1 -- an aluminum shroud that slips over the S&J hardware linear comp or the TNA Landmine, turns it into a reverse-style fake can with the linear comp inside. Remove the shroud anytime to go with a naked comp.

concept #2 -- a one-piece, steel, reverse-style fake can that has a linear comp built in, like the example in the picture two posts up from here. This would be heavier but more durable and simple.

concept #3 -- an aluminum shroud that screws onto a TNA Classy Muzzle Brake, that extends rearward behind the brake. When you screw it on, you get both a brake shroud and a reverse-style fake can.
    True North Arms Corp.
    Website truenortharms.com
    Email info@truenortharms.com
    Instagram truenortharms

Quote Originally Posted by surplusshooter View Post
    any chance you guys will be making some of these for the 9mm mp-40 Blue line solutions is bringing in? the NR version would look great with one
    x2!

The long barrel needs to be covered up and this would be the best solution
    Last edited by Spo0nFED; 07-17-2019 at 08:51 PM. Reason: elaboration

Business Member True North Arms Corp's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by surplusshooter View Post
    any chance you guys will be making some of these for the 9mm mp-40 Blue line solutions is bringing in? the NR version would look great with one
    If the MP40 has standard threads, it might be able to take one of these.
    True North Arms Corp.
    Website truenortharms.com
    Email info@truenortharms.com
    Instagram truenortharms

Would love to see a someone make a dummy HEL E4A Suppressor for my M16A1 clone.

Quote Originally Posted by True North Arms Corp View Post
    We've done a few preliminary designs and are not sure which concept to go with. Maybe some folks here can provide feedback:

concept # 1 -- an aluminum shroud that slips over the S&J hardware linear comp or the TNA Landmine, turns it into a reverse-style fake can with the linear comp inside. Remove the shroud anytime to go with a naked comp.

concept #2 -- a one-piece, steel, reverse-style fake can that has a linear comp built in, like the example in the picture two posts up from here. This would be heavier but more durable and simple.

concept #3 -- an aluminum shroud that screws onto a TNA Classy Muzzle Brake, that extends rearward behind the brake. When you screw it on, you get both a brake shroud and a reverse-style fake can.
    Concept #1 sounds good......I'll take 2 please!

Quote Originally Posted by blkmrkt View Post
    Concept #1 sounds good......I'll take 2 please!
    I would buy a couple #2

CGN Ultra frequent flyer btabin's Avatar
    I like all three concepts but would probably say #2 because it has the comp built in. Just seems simpler.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    number 2 for me please
    #torontoexit

Quote Originally Posted by True North Arms Corp View Post

I’d take both Concept 1 and Concept 2.
    “When the government's boot is on your throat, whether it is a left boot or a right boot is of no consequence.” - Gary Lloyd