Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Remembrance day day sale

Quote Originally Posted by shockwave View Post
    I'm a still serving member, and I happen to agree with you 100%
    Quote Originally Posted by ISaidShotgun! View Post

I am a veteran (so were my parents and Grandfather) and I don't care if he wants to have a Remembrance Day or Veteran's Day sale. Good for him! If you don't like it, go elsewhere, you have that choice. And take the feigned insult and outrage with you

Thank you both! For your service and your point on this. Never mind the social justice warriors that just feel the need to get triggered on behalf of others.

This is disgraceful! First off it Remembrance Day, so how does this sale honour the dead, those who faugbt and those still laying it on the line? This is not a holiday, this is a solemn day. I hate the monetization of those who paid the ultimate sacrifice.

I am also a vet and do take like the butt heads that think I get insulted by this sale. We are already to politically correct. Screw all you anti sale people. One thing I do not agree with is those stupid IOP sales. People in those professions are very well paid and should pay the same price as everyone else. The cannot use a personal firearm they purchased for work. Their work clothes are paid for and have meal paid for should the work over lunch. I was one of those people now that I am retired I can afford crap. Instead of sales for IOP, a sale should be for all retired persons who have already given to society either as a carpenter or soldier.
    If you can't be out of sight, you best be out of range.
    GOTO retailer NORDIC MARKSMAN

Quote Originally Posted by SKS45 View Post
    This is disgraceful! First off it Remembrance Day, so how does this sale honour the dead, those who faugbt and those still laying it on the line? This is not a holiday, this is a solemn day. I hate the monetization of those who paid the ultimate sacrifice.
    I’m no Libtard SJW, on the contrary some people find me to be politically incorrect and offensive on a good day but I’ll have to agree that I find a sale like this to be tasteless.

For me Remembrance Day is particularly solemn and meaningful day. I was lucky enough to have my grandfather growing up but many of his friends and family did not make it back from WW2.
    Diversity is social poison.

Quote Originally Posted by grumpyguy View Post
    I’m no Libtard SJW, on the contrary some people find me to be politically incorrect and offensive on a good day but I’ll have to agree that I find a sale like this to be tasteless.

For me Remembrance Day is particularly solemn and meaningful day. I was lucky enough to have my grandfather growing up but many of his friends and family did not make it back from WW2.
    I'm no liberal...

Quote Originally Posted by SKS45 View Post
    I'm no liberal...
    Sorry if you thought I was calling you a lib. There is the inference in previous posts that those who are bothered by Remembrance Day sales are. I was not. I agree with your post.
    Diversity is social poison.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Good lord, much ado about nothing, hical, call it a Black Friday sale like every other sponsor and save the headache, maybe offer an extra 10% off for vets!

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

lol... tough crowd, no sale no happy, sale no happy, no happy no happy, just no happy...
    "Once they are gone, they are gone." -- Anonymous Sales Rep

CGN Ultra frequent flyer sailor723's Avatar
    Some people on this forum will argue about anything!
    Fan of Browning Hi-Powers and both S&W and Colt revolvers

Thin skin these days, people get offended by anything...

Instead of thinking negatively, that they're "making money", why not think about how vendors are saving us money, allowing us to enjoy the free world that so many fought hard for?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast