Grizzly-mag 12ga 8.5" shotgun w/bead sight black

Can anyone who owns confirm can you or can you not swap the barrel on the 8.5 been reading due to the model it's unable to swap barrels

Can anyone who owns confirm can you or can you not swap the barrel on the 8.5 been reading due to the model it's unable to swap barrels

Do you mean swap the barrel with standard 870 barrels? If so, NO, you can't. Because the magazine tube is shorter on the 8.5", the placement of the loop/ring thing (not sure on the exact name of that feature) is a bit further back on the shorties, and can't interface with a regular 870 mag thbe, and vice versa. Although it wouldn't be hard to get someone to make a longer barrel specifically for the 8.5".

You can on 12.5" Grizzly shotguns that have the 4 shot magazine, though.

We have mag-fed kodiaks coming too

What kind of magazines will be available? Will they feed from standard Turkish style mags like the semi-autos all use? Or maybe piggyback and use SAP-6 mags? I've been wanting a decent mag fed pump action WITHOUT the stupid spring loaded forend, this might be the one for me.

Do you mean swap the barrel with standard 870 barrels? If so, NO, you can't. Because the magazine tube is shorter on the 8.5", the placement of the loop/ring thing (not sure on the exact name of that feature) is a bit further back on the shorties, and can't interface with a regular 870 mag thbe, and vice versa. Although it wouldn't be hard to get someone to make a longer barrel specifically for the 8.5".

You can on 12.5" Grizzly shotguns that have the 4 shot magazine, though.

What kind of magazines will be available? Will they feed from standard Turkish style mags like the semi-autos all use? Or maybe piggyback and use SAP-6 mags? I've been wanting a decent mag fed pump action WITHOUT the stupid spring loaded forend, this might be the one for me.

yes I ment barrels and such I guess my reading was correct the 12.5 might be better thank you

Back
Top Bottom