Thread: This Week Only Special - KRG Chassis for Rem. 700 and Tikka T3 Short Actions

Expried Business Member

This Week Only Special - KRG Chassis for Rem. 700 and Tikka T3 Short Actions

This week only, we've got Kinetic Research Group Chassis for Short Action Remington 700s and Short Action Tikka T3s up for grabs at special rates, we're taking orders throughout the week, and Friday November 17th is your last day to get in on these rates - all chassis are expected to arrive 4-6 weeks thereafter around mid December to early January.

These are Generation 4 Whiskey-3 Chassis, and you can find full specs and info direct from KRG here

KRG Whiskey-3 Chassis Gen. 4 for Tikka T3 Short Actions - $1049

KRG Whiskey-3 Chassis Gen. 4 for Remington 700 Short Action - $999

Once again, these chassis are only available at these rates from now until Friday, place your order online or give us a call at 1-888-967-4867

Does this mean a bottom metal is integrated / no longer needed ?
    #HijabHoax Khawlah Noman said the attacker pulled her hood down, cut her hijab from the bottom up. She Said she saw a young Asian male, roughly 5-foot-8 to 6 feet tall, wearing black pants, hoodie and brown gloves. Well,The whole country bought it.

These chassis's are technically all in one bottom metal, yes. Just like AICS.

Expried Business Member
    Tomorrow is the last day to grab one of these KRG stocks at the special rates

Too bad no sako trg stocks .
    "Optimists these days learn English, pessimists learn Chinese, but realists learn how to operate an AK-47."

Quote Originally Posted by JNA View Post
    Too bad no sako trg stocks .
    I agree, any chance of getting more KRG stock choices in?

I really wish a month ago when I specifically asked if you guys would bring these in, you didn't say, no...

Totally kicking my own butt for pulling trigger elsewhere. (And slightly crying)
    I get it, but I'm still salty... This price is awesome...
    Last edited by Chrisville; 11-21-2017 at 12:45 PM.