Thread: S&J 10x12 AR500 L4 Heavy

S&J 10x12 AR500 L4 Heavy

I've been frequently checking if your 10x12 AR500 L4 Heavy armor has come back in stock, but it seems to be always sold out. Are you guys planning on making a new run on these, or should I look elsewhere? Maybe get a pre-sale going and if you get enough interest, produce a run (If that's the issue)? Just a suggestion as I would like to purchase a set. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by GunnerTech View Post
    I've been frequently checking if your 10x12 AR500 L4 Heavy armor has come back in stock, but it seems to be always sold out. Are you guys planning on making a new run on these, or should I look elsewhere? Maybe get a pre-sale going and if you get enough interest, produce a run (If that's the issue)? Just a suggestion as I would like to purchase a set. Thanks!
    We are not at this time due to some supply chain issues we need to address with that product.

BUT

We are going to be doing a L4 Hybrid combo deal just after Black Friday. Stay tuned for that.

Thanks for the reply, but my concern would be the price. I know it's a steep difference for the Hybrid plates, as my reason for wanting the AR500 Heavy plates. I guess i'll have to wait and see what you guys offer on black Friday. Thanks again!

Calgary, AB - Home of the Southern Alberta Defence Force (SADF)
    Quote Originally Posted by SJ Thomas View Post
    We are not at this time due to some supply chain issues we need to address with that product.

BUT

We are going to be doing a L4 Hybrid combo deal just after Black Friday. Stay tuned for that.

Did you guys do this for Black Friday? I don't recall seeing anything, but then again, I very well may have missed it.
    "Let the shoosting begin!!!" - Goldmember - Circa 2002

Quote Originally Posted by Shooster View Post
    Did you guys do this for Black Friday? I don't recall seeing anything, but then again, I very well may have missed it.
    No that did not happen

closed