Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Valkyrie Combat Custom - SIG P320 Lower - Punisher Limited Edition

Valkyrie Combat Custom - SIG P320 Lower - Punisher Limited Edition

LIMITED EDITION

$320 CAD + FREE SHIPPING

http://www.sjm.one/320

Aren't these like $66 without the engraving or am i missing something?

Quote Originally Posted by Rgrabowski View Post
    Engraving ain't free
    member CCFR

Quote Originally Posted by Rgrabowski View Post
    Yes i think you are missing alot.
    This is stippling as an art form, not just engraving.
    There are many many hours that go into making something like this.

Thank you for all the emails and Pm,s about our Project with Valkerie combat.
    while most of the messages we very positive, some not so much..
    If you don't understand what we are offering here then please just ask, don,t be a dick and say why is it $300 for a bit of plastic, use you brain if you have one and ask a question.
    Yes the grip frame is only about $70 but the work is what you are paying for.
    Valkyrie Combat is rated one one the best Stippling companies and Custom Cerakote in the world.

To the uninformed , we are more then willing to explain these products to you if you are polite.
    We understand that its not everyone's cup of tea.

Hear is a photos of a painting.. some people may look at is as $6 worth of paint and canvas.

Attachment 134533

Well played sir...well played indeed!

CGN Regular
    Really nice work, but anything with “the Punisher” logo on it makes my stomach turn. Never understood the obsession.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by badboybeeson View Post
    Thank you for all the emails and Pm,s about our Project with Valkerie combat.
    while most of the messages we very positive, some not so much..
    If you don't understand what we are offering here then please just ask, don,t be a dick and say why is it $300 for a bit of plastic, use you brain if you have one and ask a question.
    Yes the grip frame is only about $70 but the work is what you are paying for.
    Valkyrie Combat is rated one one the best Stippling companies and Custom Cerakote in the world.

To the uninformed , we are more then willing to explain these products to you if you are polite.
    We understand that its not everyone's cup of tea.

Hear is a photos of a painting.. some people may look at is as $6 worth of paint and canvas.

Attachment 134533
    Well handled, no one does anything for free, businesses don't last if they can't make ends meet and labour costs and people are too expecting due to the Walmart generation that it should be cheap.

<OFFTOPIC>As someone who has seen Van Gogh's work with his own eyes, it is shocking how he was so unsuccessful when he was alive, the depth of his paintings do not come through in picture form and if you are ever in Amsterdam it is a must see (book tickets ahead of time and show up early it gets insane around noon and we started when they opened at 10AM) </OFFTOPIC>

Quote Originally Posted by rikkards View Post
    Well handled, no one does anything for free, businesses don't last if they can't make ends meet and labour costs and people are too expecting due to the Walmart generation that it should be cheap.

<OFFTOPIC>As someone who has seen Van Gogh's work with his own eyes, it is shocking how he was so unsuccessful when he was alive, the depth of his paintings do not come through in picture form and if you are ever in Amsterdam it is a must see (book tickets ahead of time and show up early it gets insane around noon and we started when they opened at 10AM) </OFFTOPIC>
    I,m from the UK, and spent most of my life living in the EU and Africa before moving to Canada, one of the True great things about the old country, is the Art, the museums and the old buildings.
    spent a few summers in Amsterdam , when i was a kid.

GunNutz
    I thought the entire gun was $320.

:0

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast