Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111214 ... LastLast

Thread: BCL 18.6” AR Barrels, who wants them?

Wait... Sorry if Im slow this morning but wasnt it said that if they ever did a 5.56 version of the BCL-102 it would be reclassified as restricted? And isnt the magwell a different size anyways, how would 5.56 even feed?

Sigh. I haven't had a chance to shoot the last build yet. Count me in.

CGN Regular
    Interested...

Quote Originally Posted by jcoulson64 View Post
    Wait... Sorry if Im slow this morning but wasnt it said that if they ever did a 5.56 version of the BCL-102 it would be reclassified as restricted? And isnt the magwell a different size anyways, how would 5.56 even feed?
    We’re just making 18.6” barrel. Who said anything about a non restricted 102 in 556.

We’re also starting production of 10/22 barrels again.

Ryan

BANNED
    magazine well adapter..... new bolt head... and figure out needed buffer tube spring weight and gas port size....... someone get on it

Put me down for one, as well. Would be interested to hear more details as they become available.

There is another manufacturer making a NR rifle that accepts AR parts,I believe SFRC and BCL may just be making some barrels accessible for people who may or may not want to build an 18.6” AR,or off the macabbe receivers
    It's not that I'm new to this....I'm just an idiot...

Once Proud member of the NFA.now disgruntled and disillusioned and confused.

Subbed.

I would love a pair of 556 and x39 barrels
    SINGLE ISSUE VOTER. Vote CPC or gun bans I'd rather be judged my 12 than carried by 6.
    A guide to filing an ATIP:
    https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/foru...n-ATIP-Federal

With Maccabee Defense coming out with the SLR 15 as NR, I would definitely be interested. Again, weight and price being the main determining factor

I agree with what hsatimmy said. Would love a .223/5.56 (would love a .223 Wylde more though) and definitely a 7.62x39 as well. Midlength gas system
    Giveth thy joys unto Michael of Canmore and thou shalt never be joyless. - Norc 3:05