$vboptions[bbtitle]

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 12345678910111323 ... LastLast

Thread: SLR Rifles and Stripped Receivers

Sponsoring Business Shooting Centre's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jiffx2781 View Post
    My only question is regarding the trigger compatibility. It's obvious from the pictures that the receiver is wider where the trigger goes and there is a lack of visible pin holes.

Is it compatible with ANY AR-15 trigger or drop in trigger pack?

This is a huge determining factor for me.
    You can use regular AR trigger parts. It is unknown if every trigger pack will work. Maccabee will be showing more details in the near future.
    --
    Calgary Shooting Centre
    http://store.theshootingcentre.com/

For orders, please visit our online store or email us at: orders@theshootingcentre.com

Sponsoring Business Shooting Centre's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hawk-i View Post
    So with these uppers and lowers, a person can take one of the bargain priced ar 15 rifles and transfer all the parts to make a Nonrestricted rifle? Correct or wrong?
    The rifle is designed to accept normal AR parts.
    --
    Calgary Shooting Centre
    http://store.theshootingcentre.com/

For orders, please visit our online store or email us at: orders@theshootingcentre.com

I want to be on a pre order list ASAP.
    Is there one set ?
    Pls advise.
    Click, Bang.

Can someone school me, maybe pm so it doesn't clog up everything... I'm dreaming of a non restricted but can't afford a 3G rifle. What would a complete rifle cost be to build a NR with this unit already being a grand itself? Ballpark. I was thinking of attempting to learn more about guns by doing a restricted build. But now I'm curious on this, wouldn't mind a nice custom coyote rifle.

Quote Originally Posted by iconix View Post
    Can someone school me, maybe pm so it doesn't clog up everything... I'm dreaming of a non restricted but can't afford a 3G rifle. What would a complete rifle cost be to build a NR with this unit already being a grand itself? Ballpark. I was thinking of attempting to learn more about guns by doing a restricted build. But now I'm curious on this, wouldn't mind a nice custome coyote rifle.
    Cheapest option as someone else somewhere stated would be buy a Norinco 20" AR15 for $600 then add the parts to the MacDef receiver set and then sell the Norinco upper & lower. Total cost $1600 ish.

You could do up a fairly nice one for $2400ish or $1400 in parts over and above the receiver set. Figure another $100-$400 for tools to assemble it.

Big Mouth
    OK per the instructions in that pasted in transcript. CSC put me on the list for 2 sets of stripped black.

Moe
    Thank you Stanislav Petrov..... every living thing thanks you.

HELP! I sold my soul to the internet
    Quote Originally Posted by Shooting Centre View Post
    Before this thread devolves info a debate about pricing, letís leave it at this, Canada is a small market, and without large production numbers, prices will be higher. Secondly, once you become more familiar with the platform and itís design, features and precision you will be more inclined to compare it with higher end products rather than AR15 receivers.
    Regardless, the price has been set and complaining about it is not going to change it so please donít use this forum to b&$ch, use the general forums if you feel the need.
    no problem, my apologies

This is hella fast for an eta of early next year. Great to hear, and is more encouraging.
    Travis Kay
    http://www.traviskay.ca
    linkedin.com/in/kaytravis
    twitter.com/traviskay
    CCFR, CSSA, NRA member, are you? In the greater Vancouver area? Drop me a PM

HELP! I sold my soul to the internet bfiles's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by xdmer View Post
    This is hella fast for an eta of early next year. Great to hear, and is more encouraging.
    But the price is fine with you??
    Proud union member of local 113
    CSSA MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

Awesome i'm in for one
    WTB / WTT: Derya mk12 / H&K SL8 with conversion kit to acr stock & AR Mags / XCR 7.62x39mm gen 2 / Walther PPQ navy 9mm / S&W M&P 9mm