CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 44 of 80 FirstFirst ... 243436373839404142434445464748495051525464 ... LastLast

Thread: SLR Rifles and Stripped Receivers

Are they shipping in order of sign up? I'm pretty sure I get in there pretty quick

HELP! I sold my soul to the internet fenceline's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Hunter View Post
    Are they shipping in order of sign up? I'm pretty sure I get in there pretty quick
    If the people who signed pay in full in the same order I'm sure they will. It would suck if someone near the beginning didn't top up their payment and everyone else had to wait... so they could ship in order...
    Member: CPC, CSSA, CSC, CDTSA, ATHL, ex-NFA
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - 1* - SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM - HAN SHOT FIRST - YOUR FREEDOM IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY

Sponsoring Business Shooting Centre's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fenceline View Post
    If the people who signed pay in full in the same order I'm sure they will. It would suck if someone near the beginning didn't top up their payment and everyone else had to wait... so they could ship in order...
    This is pretty much it. We stopped pre orders at the total number of units we expected in the first shipment. If all goes according to plan, we will start shipping out units as soon as we receive them (and the outstanding payment). Everyone on pre order should get their order filled, those that pay first will have theirs ship first.
    --
    Calgary Shooting Centre
    http://store.theshootingcentre.com/

For orders, please visit our online store or email us at: orders@theshootingcentre.com

Can we pay the remainder now?

+1 I’m ready to pay

Quote Originally Posted by Shooting Centre View Post
    This is pretty much it. We stopped pre orders at the total number of units we expected in the first shipment. If all goes according to plan, we will start shipping out units as soon as we receive them (and the outstanding payment). Everyone on pre order should get their order filled, those that pay first will have theirs ship first.
    So just to be clear, I have pre-ordered, and put a deposit down, will I be notified when the receiver sets are set to arrive in your hands, so I can pay in full? Or do I need to pay in full now, to receive my pre-ordered with deposit receiver set, in the order that I made it?
    Join CSSA Call 1-888-873-4339 for info!
    Join CCFR https://firearmrights.ca/en/home/

The only reason I dont like this, is that what if there is some hold up, or some unforeseen happenstance (like governmet interference or the like) then the full amount is tied up for who knows how long??? Some of us may have ordered more than one set, and could mean a significant outlay of cash that could be tied up from aforementioned reasons.

Sponsoring Business Shooting Centre's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 7.62mm View Post
    The only reason I dont like this, is that what if there is some hold up, or some unforeseen happenstance (like governmet interference or the like) then the full amount is tied up for who knows how long??? Some of us may have ordered more than one set, and could mean a significant outlay of cash that could be tied up from aforementioned reasons.
    The same reason we are not keen on 100% payment right now.

As for will you be notified, yes, and you would have to work pretty hard to miss the first delivery notifications.
    --
    Calgary Shooting Centre
    http://store.theshootingcentre.com/

For orders, please visit our online store or email us at: orders@theshootingcentre.com

Big Mouth
    Any plans for upper with just barrel and handguard installed?

Quote Originally Posted by Shooting Centre View Post
    The same reason we are not keen on 100% payment right now.

As for will you be notified, yes, and you would have to work pretty hard to miss the first delivery notifications.
    Great, thanks for clarification!