Thread: Khan Arms Shotguns

Khan Arms Shotguns

Anyone bought one of these yet? Seems tough to find reviews online as it seems they may sell under different brand names. I am looking for an over/under and these Turkish ones look nice at a reasonable price. Not too many pictures available and I'm having some difficulties determining the exact difference between the two models (Premium vs Skeet). Is a skeet barrel different? I like ejectors over extractors, but is that the main difference between these guns (besides the $100)? I'll be using the gun mainly for trap, but an occasional upland bird or duck hunt will happen with the gun as well

Any insight would be appreciated

Khan Arms Setter Premium

Khan Arms Arthemis Super Sport Skeet
    Anyone doing any Long-Range, Pistol, or Action-Shooting in or around the Elk Valley/Crowsnest Pass? I'd love to tag along, send me a PM

Following

I didn't found the evidence that same gun is selling under different brand name in Canada.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer dand883's Avatar
    I'm no expert trap shooter by any means, but I would take the ejectors over extractors for the convenience, and looking at the pictures the buttpad of super sport looks like it would be much more comfortable to shoot if you're putting any volume through the gun.

I have an O/U I picked up a couple years ago. For the price I have no issues with taking it into the field and getting it scuffed up. I'm not a trap shooter, so can't comment there.

Functions well, chokes 4? Came with it. I was not a fan of the safety/selector switch and did a little work on that and the trigger as they were both rather rough.
    It shoots well and I have had no issues with it.

I have the H226 and the difference between the two you listed is the premium has a longer barrel than the skeet. Plus ribbed which is more suited to target shooting overall. They are an excellent shotgun and very under priced performance wise (they take Beretta chokes too) If you can find the Setter Premium under $600 grab one you won't be disappointed. ####ty thing is they are rare in Canada.

Ell wood epps has it.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Chumlee Bumsnag's Avatar
    Most trap shooters put their hulls in a bag or pocket so other shooters don't have to step on them while changing stations. Or reloading. I'd go with extractors if I was using the gun mainly for trap.
    Last edited by Chumlee Bumsnag; 12-04-2018 at 12:41 PM.

bought Arthemis Super Trap to start my trap shooting adventure this spring.
    Very poor workmanship, had to do some gunsmithing to make the action closed without a strain, took the stock out and found they didn't manage to drill the 1st hole straight, so the next one to it was drilled , screws holding a plate in the stock for adjustable comb posts becoming loose.
    Liked Monte Carlo stock, shoot well,...up to ~1500 shells when lower firing pin broke.
    Well, you get what you pay for.
    Luckily the same dealer carries Betinsolli sport shotguns, got credit for the Turkish one and bought X-9 Sporting, what a difference in fabrication, finish, aesthetics.
    Put Kick Ezz cheek pad on (was cheek slapping me a bit), added about 10oz weight to the stock, patterned it, and shot 5 rounds of 24 on the 2nd visit to the range.
    Hoping it will last longer then the 1st one. Definitely a good, solid entry sport gun with Italian pedigree.