18.6" Barrels for AR15

7.62x39 in 18.6 and lightweight or pencile profile please
1/10 twist
5/8×24 thread
.625 gas
Mid length gas tube

Last edited:
I'm always gonna be the guy asking for this caliber but... 5.45x39! If there's enough interest for this maybe you can start offering the Wolf ammo in cheaper 200 round packs and 750 round cases. Way I see it is if you do a limited run of the barrels and get more ammo in then people can buy both from you at the same time. Mind you you'll have to get bolts made as well or bring them in from someone in the states like Ballistic Precision. Of course at that point if you start bringing in stuff from Ballistic Precision I'll take a 5.45x39 barrel from them as well!

I'm always gonna be the guy asking for this caliber but... 5.45x39! If there's enough interest for this maybe you can start offering the Wolf ammo in cheaper 200 round packs and 750 round cases. Way I see it is if you do a limited run of the barrels and get more ammo in then people can buy both from you at the same time. Mind you you'll have to get bolts made as well or bring them in from someone in the states like Ballistic Precision. Of course at that point if you start bringing in stuff from Ballistic Precision I'll take a 5.45x39 barrel from them as well!
id build a 5.45x39 build with those new Mac def receivers for sure if I could use cheap 5.45

I see several posts for 18.6" AR barrels from forum users and dealers.

Are people interested in lower cost barrels ($100-150ish)?

What type sizes, etc

We can do other types as well, if there is anough interest.

We have non-restricted Beretta Storm barrels coming next year

How much for the non restricted storm barrels?

Back
Top Bottom