Braced yourself Canada Ammo

the 50 BMG upper is is not a standard AR-15 upper by any means. it only 'fit' on a ar-15 lower. i'm pretty sure those 50BMG parts won't fit inside the SLR upper.

but, they could make complete upper that fit onto the SLR lower.

Personally, I think it will be easier and cheaper to just get an ATRS non restricted lower for your DA50. That's what I did, and it's a great product.

The da50 upper won't fit unless you heavily modify it. The da50 upper is not a standard ar15 size receiver.

What you are thinking won't work the way you think it will.
That is why the original post I only mentioned barrel and bolt, than followed with converting (if possible) or getting a new upper made.

Personally, I think it will be easier and cheaper to just get an ATRS non restricted lower for your DA50. That's what I did, and it's a great product.

Easier, definitely, cheaper maybe not. In the end you need and upper, a lower and a barrel, so total costs could be similar except ATRS ain't exactly on the cheap side for anything they do.

I think for some people the long term goal would be to get 1 lower and multiple uppers. Save costs.

It is Ok, as longs as Canada Ammo catches on to the direction I am trying to point to.

Have you tried just saying you want them to redesign the da50 entirely to fit onto the SLR lower?

They could have done that with an xcr lower too.

Or a bushmaster lower.

Or a ar180b lower.

Would have been the same. And stocking up on barrels and bolts wouldn't have helped with those either.

Have you tried just saying you want them to redesign the da50 entirely to fit onto the SLR lower?

They could have done that with an xcr lower too.

Or a bushmaster lower.

Or a ar180b lower.

Would have been the same. And stocking up on barrels and bolts wouldn't have helped with those either.

I don't think those would work since the bolt on the DA 50 retracts into the buffer tube on the (sorta) ar lower.

Back
Top Bottom