Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Scorpio sks-15 ( scorpio sks 15)

I've inspected one of these very closely, and I can say for certain that (at least the one I held) was atrocious. Fit and finish is an afterthought, the example I was tasked with examining due to feeding issues had one of the receiver rails milled so thin (for the mag adapter) that it was BENT. The hand guard did not line up with the rest of the chassis, some bolts were incredibly tight (because they forced them to fit). The threading on the barrel was crooked, and the mag release flexed.

It was deemed a safety liability and returned for warranty exchange.

Expired Business Member
    I went and got one just because I wanted to check the quality of it. I REALLY liked it. The use of this rifle is really good with rail for scope and ten round magazine. The metal chasee was not that bad as you say in your post. I shoot 500 rounds from that rifle and it was a very good experience.
    I understand why everyone who ever own sks in original state hates that something is done to it. People who never own original sks that were on the range came to me and asked me where can I get a 10 round non restricted rifle.
    Price is not high in my opinion if you add all the perks this rifle has.
    Quote Originally Posted by JuicyFruit View Post
    I've inspected one of these very closely, and I can say for certain that (at least the one I held) was atrocious. Fit and finish is an afterthought, the example I was tasked with examining due to feeding issues had one of the receiver rails milled so thin (for the mag adapter) that it was BENT. The hand guard did not line up with the rest of the chassis, some bolts were incredibly tight (because they forced them to fit). The threading on the barrel was crooked, and the mag release flexed.

It was deemed a safety liability and returned for warranty exchange.

Expired Business Member
    This is what other people say about replicas

Quote Originally Posted by Galt View Post
    SKS chassis remind me of these

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12