Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6891011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: PREORDER for KAC Style 18.6 Dimpled Match AR15 Barrels

Quote Originally Posted by Mike112288 View Post
    R these still available? Appears to be the more popular barrel for the Maccabee build?
    From what we see. for people that are not trying to make something as cheap as possible .
    Our dimpled profile bbls and maple ridge arms seem to be the best sellers in the 300-500 price range, i think a few custom builders and places like ATRS have some good options but are in the 500-1000 range.
    match stainless hand lapped bbls are not cheap at all.
    But the barrel and bolt is the heart of any ar15 style build.
    bbb

Do you think you guys will be able to take the barrels we ordered to Canada post today ?

Quote Originally Posted by blupul View Post
    Do you think you guys will be able to take the barrels we ordered to Canada post today ?
    Your emailing calling pm and posted here everyday is not going to get it too you any faster.
    We have done the best we can to keep eveyone updated.
    We just delivered 300 box's to canada post at 545 local time
    Please check your tracking number in about 30 mins you should see movement .
    Again sorry for the delay. It has been a difficult month
    Thanks
    S&J

Emailed last Thursday and today never called or pm’d . Thanks for the update . Just noticed you posting a lot of new products while brushing off the fact that 8 days ago I recieved a tracking number but nothing after that . I’m glad business is good . My tracking number shows that it has been dropped with Canada post . And btw asking if your finally going to make a bit of time to drop a package at Canada post is not out of line . You know you take the time to respond to questions and post new products . I’m glad this concludes any dealings . Just for fun why don’t you post the pm I allegedly sent .

Emailed last Thursday and today never called or pm’d . Thanks for the update . Just noticed you posting a lot of new products while brushing off the fact that 8 days ago I recieved a tracking number but nothing after that . I’m glad business is good . My tracking number shows that it has been dropped with Canada post . And btw asking if your finally going to make a bit of time to drop a package at Canada post is not out of line . You know you take the time to respond to questions and post new products . I’m glad this concludes any dealings . Just for fun why don’t you post the pm I allegedly sent .
    I'm not sure if you read any of the post in our forum.
    But I. Simon was in hospital for a few days.
    This combined with 3 back to back trade shows of which were in the us
    We have has a few other issues .
    We are a small company that has been around for quite some time. Ww have not screwed anyone.
    Just at times sh*t happens
    It is impossible to get back to eveyone eveytime.
    But we do the best we can. Eveyone here give 110% eveyday.
    I'm sorry it did not work out as expected for you.
    We do appreciate you orders.
    We hope the exilent product your ordered will Make up for the issues
    FYI I'm not the only person that post on cgn for our company.
    Bbb

All good Thursday I emailed quick response - should be out tomorrow. Monday no follow up another email sent simply saying -still nothing . Hopefully you have a chat with person who wrote the earlier post . Small company big company you still need some level of customer service and posting lies about customers isn’t a good business practice

CGN Regular
    got my barrel, it is a work of art. delivered on time as indicated. I've showed a few other people it and they were impressed. excellent quality, can't wait for my SLR receiver so I can put it to good use

Just got my tracking number . Looking forward to this barrel . Shame it will just sit unfired until Atrs MV-s shows up
    No immediate use for it...but lots of time to complain...this IS what is wrong with today's society. Always requiring instant gratification.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Edmund Burke

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Scotty454's Avatar
    Soooo I got my barrel in the mail a little while ago. We had discussed sending an adjustable gas block in place of the regular low-pro. It arrived with the regular gas block, and the emails (3?) I've sent you about it have gone un-answered... I'd kind of just like to know one way or another, so I can get an adjustable ordered if I need to?

Let Freedom Ring With a Shotgun Blast!

Quote Originally Posted by Scotty454 View Post
    Soooo I got my barrel in the mail a little while ago. We had discussed sending an adjustable gas block in place of the regular low-pro. It arrived with the regular gas block, and the emails (3?) I've sent you about it have gone un-answered... I'd kind of just like to know one way or another, so I can get an adjustable ordered if I need to?
    sorry must have missed those emails, has i nthe hospital when thoese can to ship
    if i recal we have one ajd gas block was going o upgrade you at no charge, but it turned out to be a .920 adjustable gas block for an ar10 so that no good
    sorry no one got back to you.
    if you are looking for one our partners at CGN gunworxs have some as well as i think calgary shooting center has some Odin works stainless
    sorry about that