Page 31 of 36 FirstFirst ... 11212324252627282930313233343536 LastLast

Thread: Modern Varmint style uppers and lowers

I will gladly pay extra for a forward assist. I mentioned as such in my email I sent in.

I foresee myself with 2 lowers. And 4 or 5 uppers. One lower setup for hunting with a Carbine style stock with a 4lb ish trigger. The 2nd lower setup with a PRS stock and one of those Timney Calvin Elite triggers for bench shooting. Uppers would be .223 wylde, 6.5 Grendel and perhaps a .224 Valkyrie. Maybe even something large bore like .450 Bushmaster or .50 Beowulf. So many possibilities

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Mike112288's Avatar
    Darn rights me too. I’d pay for that option too, my reason is to keep as ar-15 like as possible. Tis all..

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Mark-II's Avatar
    Do you foresee the ability to accommodate extra uppers during initial release, or would those be delayed in favour of getting complete sets out the door?

Probably more than one guy here who would like a couple bare uppers to start with.
    Schrödinger's Gat - The logical paradox which posits that a firearm, stored safe in the home, is at the same time On The Streets

Add another one to the "would pay extra for a forward assist'. It sure would be nice to have the option to ride the bolt slowly forward, then quietly tap it into battery with the forward assist button. It would also be really nice to know that if it ever got so dirty from lack of cleaning or even if some dirt/sand got into the action and it was having issues going into battery that I could have the forward assist button to force it to go into battery without having to clean it. Lastly having a forward assist just looks cool and it's another part that I can get the most gucci aftermarket version of with diamond cuts and made out of titanium!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brianma65's Avatar
    I’m on the list and would pay extra for the FA as well.
    Also an extra upper.

I'd also prefer a FA but if that doesn't happen I'm really hoping you leave it slick sided without the Canada and leaf logo on the upper. The Canada and leaf logo are already on the lower, it doesn't need to be plastered all over.
    Sisu - The will of the Finnish people to overcome against impossible odds.

What is this email list of which people are speaking...?

CGN Regular
    I would pay extra for forward assist and Canadian Flag or a Maple Leaf because I I'm Canadian!

Business Member alberta tactical rifle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rsbonini View Post
    What is this email list of which people are speaking...?
    Email us at the shop and we put you on the list to be contacted once we get the FRT so you can the opt to purchase one.
    Alberta Tactical Rifle Supply

Canada's Premier Precision Rifle Manufacturer

Please email all inquiries to info@albertatacticalrifle.com NOT through PMs

The Province of Alberta has been suffering for the last 30 plus years with an EAST infection

http://www.albertatacticalrifle.com/
    Long Distance is BETTER than being there

Rick, i am in either way but I will take a few uppers with the FA useless or not but simply because that's what I want

you guys are great!
    "The Horror. The Horror."
    - Apocalypse Now (1979)
    --------------------------
    CCFR & CSSA Member.