Page 33 of 36 FirstFirst ... 1323252627282930313233343536 LastLast

Thread: Modern Varmint style uppers and lowers

BANNED
    Well if its 4 years I might as well get a cheap AR lower and upper to put my parts to use...lol...

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by alberta tactical rifle View Post
    They work in their own time frame. It seems the more we harass them the slower they work or they put you on the bottom of the pile.
    I do not expect it to take the nearly 4 years that the Modern Hunter took, but I would only be guessing as to how long the classification might take.
    Correct me please if I am wrong but did not 1 of the last bills that the PCs put in place a limit to the amount of time the RCMP had to "contemplate" the legal classifications? Also did this same bill not also limit the RCMP to a 12 month period only in which to change their opinion?

BANNED
    Honestly the forward assist is 100% useless. But if i was offered a reciever with or without, i would choose WITH. Don't know why its just aesthetically pleasing to have it on there i guess.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Mike112288's Avatar
    Here a good example, missing forward assist is like a human without a belly button. Looks good without it but looks a touch better with it there. For some strange reason. Bahaha

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Mark-II's Avatar
    Dunno. I like the look of slick sides myself, if you've removed the useful or not question from the issue.

Like a belly button it's also one more place to collect crud and grit
    Schrödinger's Gat - The logical paradox which posits that a firearm, stored safe in the home, is at the same time On The Streets

Quote Originally Posted by no-one special View Post
    Correct me please if I am wrong but did not 1 of the last bills that the PCs put in place a limit to the amount of time the RCMP had to "contemplate" the legal classifications? Also did this same bill not also limit the RCMP to a 12 month period only in which to change their opinion?
    That is true, Steve Blaney issued a directive I believe to the RCMP SFSS to have firearms classified in a reasonable amount of time. I don’t quite remember all the details, I believe it was 12 months. Unfortunately Mr. Goodall has since removed that directive.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Mike112288's Avatar
    My analogy sucked lol but ya another place to collect grime haha. Gooddale has the wrong name clearly... baddale

Business Member alberta tactical rifle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mileageman View Post
    That is true, Steve Blaney issued a directive I believe to the RCMP SFSS to have firearms classified in a reasonable amount of time. I don’t quite remember all the details, I believe it was 12 months. Unfortunately Mr. Goodall has since removed that directive.
    Yes Blaney did institute a timeframe for legal classifications and The Turd gutted most of the "Common Sense" bill for firearms when he handed control of the country over to the federal police agency.

I seriously doubt we will have another long wait but any guess as to how long is strictly a guess.
    Alberta Tactical Rifle Supply

Canada's Premier Precision Rifle Manufacturer

Please email all inquiries to info@albertatacticalrifle.com NOT through PMs

The Province of Alberta has been suffering for the last 30 plus years with an EAST infection

http://www.albertatacticalrifle.com/
    Long Distance is BETTER than being there

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Kingjenky's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by alberta tactical rifle View Post
    They work in their own time frame. It seems the more we harass them the slower they work or they put you on the bottom of the pile.
    I do not expect it to take the nearly 4 years that the Modern Hunter took, but I would only be guessing as to how long the classification might take.
    It must burn the labs a55 that the W crew is building and selling there’s without an frt and most of the others if not all have and are waiting at the door hands clasped.
    We are all so politically correct!!!! its gonna ruin us all......

Business Member alberta tactical rifle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingjenky View Post
    It must burn the labs a55 that the W crew is building and selling there’s without an frt and most of the others if not all have and are waiting at the door hands clasped.
    I think that may have undesirable repercussions, but who knows. none the less a ballsy move on Johns part. The advantage he has is that what they are making is supposedly identical to an existing NR rifle. What we have done is based on an existing rifle but certainly stretches the boundary of minor alteration.
    Personally I just do not want to put anyone at risk of persecution for the sake of a dollar.
    Alberta Tactical Rifle Supply

Canada's Premier Precision Rifle Manufacturer

Please email all inquiries to info@albertatacticalrifle.com NOT through PMs

The Province of Alberta has been suffering for the last 30 plus years with an EAST infection

http://www.albertatacticalrifle.com/
    Long Distance is BETTER than being there