Page 27 of 36 FirstFirst ... 7171920212223242526272829303132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: Modern Varmint style uppers and lowers

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Shooter1971 View Post
    I have a Macabee on order, bought a BCL102, bought a BCL 102 receiver set and preordered the WK180. I like the looks of the ATRS set but why the high priced MH/MV's why not just do the receiver set that they are pursuing now?? I think I will stick with Macabee, they offered a receiver set first...
    And you decided to post this here why?

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by driller212 View Post
    And you decided to post this here why?
    Obviously trolling, but thats steeling my Job...lol...

Quote Originally Posted by DILLIGAF View Post
    Just got my email. Im on the list :-)

Im super stoked, Ill have a NR AR10 and AR15

what a great year this has been for teh NR market.

I thought I read about waiting list in here somewhere, but can't find info here or on their site. Can someone help me, how do we get on the list?
    Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and it never will. - Frederick Douglass

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by mark222 View Post
    I thought I read about waiting list in here somewhere, but can't find info here or on their site. Can someone help me, how do we get on the list?
    Send ATRS an email

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brian46's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mark222 View Post
    why do we have to wait?
    Quote Originally Posted by alberta tactical rifle View Post
    Until we KNOW that the FRT is favorable we are not taking orders unless someone wants to roll the dice on the legal classification and live with whatever the feds decide.
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian46 View Post
    why do we have to wait?
    Yup Id buy one right now. :-) I love rolling the dice

CGN frequent flyer
    I think I would too... if the MV is NR and the Macabee is NR there is literally NO reason this one would be any different.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brian46's Avatar
    Yup Id buy one right now. :-) I love rolling the dice
    Worst case I lose $1000 if it is classed as a prohib and I have to turn it in. I spend more on ammo per outing
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

Send ATRS an email
    Thanks.
    Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and it never will. - Frederick Douglass

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian46 View Post
    why do we have to wait?
    Just playing devils advocate here but what if worst case scenario the RCMP for some stupid reason elects to deem this variant a prohibited item? They shouldn't but afterall we are speaking of the RCMP with a Libbberal government mandate to do everything in their power to screw over the gun owners in Canada.

You claim your worst case is being out $1000.00. But is it? What IF the RCMP then comes after everyone who has 1? The possibility exists although remotely.
    What are chances charges would be laid? And on whom? The RCMP is NOT gun friendly by any means.
    Could then ATRS be charged for selling prohibited items? I KNOW that would be VERY expensive to fight in court.
    Given todays age of frivolous law suits how many that are now "willing to roll the dice" would later opt to sue ATRS in order to possibly get their money back or to possibly help offset their own legal costs. This is evidenced daily of lateby all of the 30 year old sexual misconduct cases springing up everyday.

Personally I think Rick is being smart and trying to cover everyones assets. Better to sit tight and await a classification and scrap the project if the RCMP decides to be dicks rather than to risk everything for short term gain.