Maccabee Defense SLR Non-Restricted Receiver Set [WAIT LIST]

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's interesting how MDI was having so much trouble getting a good anodizer for their receivers when ATRS can get a great anodization on theirs.

Very likely the anodizing companies won’t work with MDI as they’ve been working with ATRS for a while,I see it here regarding powder coating fairly frequently.

Are preorders still being fulfilled?? I haven’t gotten any email updates in a while now. I was down to 50 or 60ish in the wait..

yes they are being fullfilled.
I have 21 bare sets here, waiting for a few more to arrive (in transit now) so I can anodize a larger batch. after anodizing is scheduled you'll hear from us.

544 days later, this pre-order is pretty much done now. We've contacted or attempted to contact everyone on the pre-order list and shipped out whatever orders were completed (a few are pending shipment).

We hope to offer the Maccabee SLR receivers again soon, but will most likely be only when we get them in stock, to keep things efficient for us and satisfactory for customers.

People who signed up for the Maccabee notification list prior to today will be offered first crack at any receiver sets that become available during the next 90 days. Moving forward, newcomers can subscribe to our newsletter for announcements of availability, or watch our webstore.

544 days later, this pre-order is pretty much done now. We've contacted or attempted to contact everyone on the pre-order list and shipped out whatever orders were completed (a few are pending shipment).

We hope to offer the Maccabee SLR receivers again soon, but will most likely be only when we get them in stock, to keep things efficient for us and satisfactory for customers.

People who signed up for the Maccabee notification list prior to today will be offered first crack at any receiver sets that become available during the next 90 days. Moving forward, newcomers can subscribe to our newsletter for announcements of availability, or watch our webstore.

I see they're listed on your website as in stock. Is that not correct?

Thanks TNA for all the parts! Been a couple months she’s been built but here she is!
0FDB7605-D2FB-483B-9BFB-B8EE9DE098F7.jpg

Maple Ridge 5R match series barrel 18.6” .223 wylde
Maple Ridge v1 hand guard
Maple Ridge Pincer gas block
Radian BCG
Radian Raptor charging handle
Magpul MOE Grip
Magpul MOE stock
TNA LPK
TNA match grade muzzle break
Bushnell 1-4 AR illuminated optic

Attachments

• 73A9FA60-5B54-4DC2-B360-6B0B492C9C52.jpg
    73A9FA60-5B54-4DC2-B360-6B0B492C9C52.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 863
  • 0FDB7605-D2FB-483B-9BFB-B8EE9DE098F7.jpg
    0FDB7605-D2FB-483B-9BFB-B8EE9DE098F7.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 921
sweet build :)

I see they're listed on your website as in stock. Is that not correct?

you might be seeing the $900 "post-deposit" product for pre-orderers...

Is it possible to order , just the upper? If possible, how much?

It's possible but we don't have any stock yet. subscribe to the mailing list to hear announcements.

Closing this pre-order thread now. Feel free to start new threads for questions, build pics, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom