Page 104 of 108 FirstFirst ... 849496979899100101102103104105106107108 LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1073

Thread: Maccabee Defense SLR Non-Restricted Receiver Set [WAIT LIST]

I've been pretty patient, but good golly these guys are slow. Fortunately its too cold to go out these days, hopefully I'll get mine before spring comes

Spring 2020, right? lol

Cant believe people are still waiting for this. Makes me happy I went with the other guy.

Business Member True North Arms Corp's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gurpgork View Post
    Wow. Over a year has come and gone since I've ordered. So how are things coming along? Back in Jan I was about 70-ish in line. Not sure what that means. Is MacDef planning on manufacturing any more of these receivers? I would like to know. Thanks
    they've said they're nearly done a batch that would fulfill all our pre-orders and spare uppers.

what that means for actual timing, not sure ... they've been almost done for a while
    True North Arms Corp.
    Website truenortharms.com
    Email info@truenortharms.com
    Instagram truenortharms

oy. This is long.
    Quote Originally Posted by True North Arms Corp View Post
    they've said they're nearly done a batch that would fulfill all our pre-orders and spare uppers.

what that means for actual timing, not sure ... they've been almost done for a while

Uber Super GunNutz davide montini's Avatar
    I want one ...but my concern is for support.....I mean did they fix work out all the bugs out of it .....if not will they stand behind there creation !,!....will they address any problems and fix them properly!.....and what about say if one wanted spare uppers are they going to have them ready available to do a calibre change ...
    And what’s all this wait ..wait ...wait ....by the numbers of people on here and other web sites it looks like a lot of people are interested.....
    If and when the company/seller is ready to standby %100 to back there product (like wolverine supplies and believe me when I tell you this ...because they get a lot of my business!!!..a lot!)
    I’ll be ready to jump on one ...I’m still waiting
    Not this ...o well it will cost this ...and to fix will cost xxxx amount .....so like you end up paying 3...4 times
    I just want a reliable...dependable item
    It’s either this one or Alberta tactical
    Thank you all
    viva la FICA ..E va fan culo!!!!!..Ontario government is like the nazis ..too many family and friends in the government...it's who you know and blow

Got one of the newest ones, made well, everything fit no problem, mags fit and drop free....

Uber Super GunNutz davide montini's Avatar
    So.. what do you mean newer ones ?...? One with a higher serial number example...1000.instead of number 15?..
    I hear on 2 different web sites that the higher the number the better they are ....the first batch had issues....
    I wanna buy one !!!!
    But I want it to be problem free ...that is my biggest concern!!!
    Last edited by davide montini; 02-22-2019 at 12:37 PM. Reason: Spelling mistakes
    viva la FICA ..E va fan culo!!!!!..Ontario government is like the nazis ..too many family and friends in the government...it's who you know and blow

Quote Originally Posted by davide montini View Post
    So.. what do you mean newer ones ?...? One with a higher serial number example...1000.instead of number 15?..
    I hear on 2 different web sites that the higher the number the better they are ....the first batch had issues....
    I wanna buy one !!!!
    Yeah the first ones had some reported fitment and finish issues. Mine is a 4xx serial number and had no such problems. The bolt catch release and safety fit a little snug but I think that was an issue with my accessories not the receiver.
    "We are not the kind of country where politicians get to tell the police what to do in operational matters" - Trudeau in Munich, February 17 2020...

CF, CCFR, CSSA, NFA, JP, AF&AM

Quote Originally Posted by davide montini View Post
    I wanna buy one !!!!
    High three hundreds.
    Amazing anodized finish, which i believe calgary shooting centre had done.
    They fit everything no problem, and did not have to machine anything to fit.