Page 12 of 108 FirstFirst ... 245678910111213141516171819202232 ... LastLast

Thread: Maccabee Defense SLR Non-Restricted Receiver Set [WAIT LIST]

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Mark-II's Avatar
    The Geissele importer way down east has/had a Black Friday sale on that includes reaction rods.

Just a polite FYI.
    Schrödinger's Gat - The logical paradox which posits that a firearm, stored safe in the home, is at the same time On The Streets

CGN frequent flyer
    I dont THINK this is out of line... but a certain colored US firearms parts dealer has Giselle Reaction rods on sale plus an %11 discount on your order. Ends up being $70 US plus shipping... so likely just under $100 CDN. If this is in bad taste, I will remove it. Just thought since TNA doesnt currently sell them it would be OK.

Any idea when the first priduction run will be released? I have also placed an order, non restricted AR- yes please!!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer 7.62mm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pavmentsurfer View Post
    I dont THINK this is out of line... but a certain colored US firearms parts dealer has Giselle Reaction rods on sale plus an %11 discount on your order. Ends up being $70 US plus shipping... so likely just under $100 CDN. If this is in bad taste, I will remove it. Just thought since TNA doesnt currently sell them it would be OK.
    I had the Reaction rod and a couple of other things in my shopping cart at the "certain coloured place"....the 11% off tip you provided sent the items to me...thanks.
    Join CSSA Call 1-888-873-4339 for info!
    Join CCFR https://firearmrights.ca/en/home/

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by 7.62mm View Post
    I had the Reaction rod and a couple of other things in my shopping cart at the "certain coloured place"....the 11% off tip you provided sent the items to me...thanks.
    do you have an idea of the shipping price ?! All the option give me: TBD so I dont know which one is the cheapper.... ( I leave in a big city... I dont know why I can not have a shipping price).
    Its the only thing stopping me to do a purchase

thx

Quote Originally Posted by True North Arms Corp View Post
    We're working to get some cost-effective reaction rods.
    BE PREPARED - Noah didn't build the Ark when it was raining!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer tharkhold's Avatar
    Pre ordered one set... cant wait to match this with the dimpled 18.6" .223 wylde barrel

With all this being NR, i'd probably sell all my AR stuff AND my FDE x95. (I'll keep my specterDR 1-4x though )
    'nada

Business Member True North Arms Corp's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by True North Arms Corp View Post
    Some people have asked to pay for the receivers in installments, to make paying easier -- small amounts over a long period instead of getting hit with the full total at delivery time.

If that's what you want to do, email us and I'll create an order that you pay against, then you just send EMTs of any amount when you have the cash
    some folks have begun doing this already. nothing fancy required, just start sending EMTs, write in the message that it's for your maccabee receiver and I'll keep track of the total
    True North Arms Corp.
    Website truenortharms.com
    Email info@truenortharms.com
    Instagram truenortharms

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Gatehouse's Avatar
    The Kley-Zion reaction rods are half the price and just as good.
    375 Ruger is the NEW KING of the .375's. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Mike112288's Avatar
    How easy is it to slap an ar rifle together. Do I need a special vise for the barrel install? I’ve never owned an ar rilfle. Definitely want one a these though if I don’t have to pay somebody to put it together. I don’t have gunsmithing tools really but I’m also not stupid when it comes to figuring things out