Page 21 of 108 FirstFirst ... 1113141516171819202122232425262728293141 ... LastLast

Thread: Maccabee Defense SLR Non-Restricted Receiver Set [WAIT LIST]

Quote Originally Posted by saltednutz View Post
    I'm number 127.

I have a few on order from various vendors.

If someone wants my spot with TNA, I'm willing to give it up.

TNA, if you're good with that, we can converse, I'll offer it first come, first serve to the first who PM's me, unless you want to do it differently. It is your store, and your forum. I'll defer to your rules.

Out of respect for others, I'd appreciate if this would go to someone who missed out on the preorder, and wants to get in. I have no way to verify that, so I'll have to believe you if you tell me.

I'll transfer the 100$ I paid to that person's order if TNA will allow that.
    I'll be happy to take your spot if it isnt gone and TNA is good with it. PM sent.

Business Member True North Arms Corp's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by saltednutz View Post
    I'm number 127.

I have a few on order from various vendors.

If someone wants my spot with TNA, I'm willing to give it up.

TNA, if you're good with that, we can converse, I'll offer it first come, first serve to the first who PM's me, unless you want to do it differently. It is your store, and your forum. I'll defer to your rules.

Out of respect for others, I'd appreciate if this would go to someone who missed out on the preorder, and wants to get in. I have no way to verify that, so I'll have to believe you if you tell me.

I'll transfer the 100$ I paid to that person's order if TNA will allow that.

***HELD FOR WPROTZ***
    we're pretty easy with rules

it would help us if you (the original buyer) would please send us an email and CC the email of the person you want to transfer it to.

of couple of notes to everybody:
    if you decide to cancel your deposit you are not obligated to find a replacement person, we will refund your deposit and offer the receiver to the next person on our waiting list.

and if you missed out and want to be on the waiting list, simply send us an email ... if a receiver becomes available I'll contact you and give you a couple of days to decide, and if you pass then we go to the next person.

Quote Originally Posted by Badger4570 View Post
    6x45 barrels?....
    we have these
    https://truenortharms.com/products/t...=5169728225307

Quote Originally Posted by chicu1981 View Post
    Any plans on selling with a upper with barrel installed?
    yes we will begin offering an Upper assembly service in a month or three, which can be used for SLRs or AR-15s
    True North Arms Corp.
    Website truenortharms.com
    Email info@truenortharms.com
    Instagram truenortharms

Any word on triggers?
    I reached out to CSC but they weren't able to tell me much aside from mil spec and Giesselle triggers that have the individual pieces and pins would fit. They specified that the 1 trigger pack they tried did not fit and that there was some sort of module that the trigger group goes into.
    I will be heading to Calgary this Friday also so I will try to learn what I can but was told that I will not be able to open the receiver. Again due to the "propriety" nature of the trigger area.
    Makes me wonder what happens if they don't receive their patent or whatever they are waiting on before they are ready for shipment?

Quote Originally Posted by scourge18a View Post
    Any word on triggers?
    I reached out to CSC but they weren't able to tell me much aside from mil spec and Giesselle triggers that have the individual pieces and pins would fit. They specified that the 1 trigger pack they tried did not fit and that there was some sort of module that the trigger group goes into.
    I will be heading to Calgary this Friday also so I will try to learn what I can but was told that I will not be able to open the receiver. Again due to the "propriety" nature of the trigger area.
    Makes me wonder what happens if they don't receive their patent or whatever they are waiting on before they are ready for shipment?
    we don't know any more info at this time, sorry

we are frustrated with the long wait for a sample receiver for us to play with

we'll publish info as we get it
    True North Arms Corp.
    Instagram truenortharms

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by johnl View Post
    That’s all good until the Libtards make all or most semi’s restricted. 2018 will be an interesting year for us gunnies.
    except that IF the Libtards do try to change the semi's laws,they wont have a clue WHO has these and where they are once they leave the shop,and i can garantee you that those who do have them,wont be letting the know they have them,,LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by True North Arms Corp View Post
    we don't know any more info at this time, sorry

we are frustrated with the long wait for a sample receiver for us to play with

we'll publish info as we get it
    No worries.
    Thanks very much.

Maccabee sent us this brief teaser video. (Safe for work)

[youtube]pWqvsaY5uzk[/youtube]

https://youtu.be/pWqvsaY5uzk
    True North Arms Corp.
    Instagram truenortharms

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Mike112288's Avatar
    Geesh I just wanna see more lol

I could watch a full length feature film on this!
    N*rinco is a cuss word in my house

CGN Ultra frequent flyer tharkhold's Avatar
    That could be a 'teaser' for anything that's made of metal.

#needmoredetailledslrteasers

'nada