Page 46 of 108 FirstFirst ... 263638394041424344454647484950515253545666 ... LastLast

Thread: Maccabee Defense SLR Non-Restricted Receiver Set [WAIT LIST]

Quote Originally Posted by Leadbeard View Post
    How would I get on this waitlist ?
    If it’s on here put me down for one.
    Contact TNA.

Business Member True North Arms Corp's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by benwilliam View Post
    Thank you for the effort and getting back to me. Looking forward to confirmation.
    Maccaabee says the weight will be around 1.40lbs, or just over 22oz, gunstruction has it wrong and they'll be telling gunstruction to change it
    True North Arms Corp.
    Website truenortharms.com
    Email info@truenortharms.com
    Instagram truenortharms

Quote Originally Posted by Gubermonkey View Post
    Just curious, when is the "expected" time of delivery?
    the most recent expected date to start shipping to dealers was today, no word as to a revised date yet.

my personal estimate with 95% confidence level is between july 18 - sept 7 they start shipping out to dealers
    True North Arms Corp.
    Instagram truenortharms

As long as its still non restricted by the time it's getting shipped and the classification hasn't changed then I'm still in no matter the day.
    N*rinco is a cuss word in my house

Last edited by benwilliam; 05-09-2019 at 06:27 PM.
    1 cannot successfully legislate an object 2 control an action / If u have a problem & u think someone else is going to fix it for u; u actually have 2 problems / If guns kill people then pens misspell words,spoons make u fat & cars make u drive drunk

I’m just hoping they ship before C71

Quote Originally Posted by Shorerider View Post
    I’m just hoping they ship before C71
    Honestly, what is with all these "I hope it's before C-71" messages? I don't understand. Like, I've read C-71 a few times and I can't see anywhere that it mentions the SLR or anything like that. As far as I understood, the CZ858 and Swiss rifles were the specific rifles targeted with this bill. Am I wrong?

With or without C71 these are going to be non-restricted until they come out with another bill (C-##) that tries to place further restrictions on Canadians and our "scary" guns. The RCMP has already issued a FRT that is non-rest for these. This just seems like needless worrying/fear mongering to me. Am I the only one who feels this way?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Scotty454's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Schwiggs View Post
    Honestly, what is with all these "I hope it's before C-71" messages? I don't understand. Like, I've read C-71 a few times and I can't see anywhere that it mentions the SLR or anything like that. As far as I understood, the CZ858 and Swiss rifles were the specific rifles targeted with this bill. Am I wrong?

With or without C71 these are going to be non-restricted until they come out with another bill (C-##) that tries to place further restrictions on Canadians and our "scary" guns. The RCMP has already issued a FRT that is non-rest for these. This just seems like needless worrying/fear mongering to me. Am I the only one who feels this way?
    People that go on about C71 are likely concerned that if the receiver sets are released after C71, MDI will be forced to submit their names and information to the RCMP as part of the "new registry". These people are also presumably never going to purchase another new firearm again, assuming the same logic. Lol.

Ooooor they don't understand the bill, and think that if shipping gets delayed until post-C71 the RCMP can then re-classify them as restricted AR variants. Which is not correct, as the FRT already exists.

Let Freedom Ring With a Shotgun Blast!

latest update just received from Maccabee:

Howdy everybody,

This has been the week from hell the soft jaws that we ordered didn’t make it here until today and last night Wyatt’s compressor ate it’s young so he had to load up the sand blaster and as many parts as he could and head to our other facility. He is still going strong at the other place trying to catch up on everything that has been tumbled and serialized. Parts for the compressor should be in Monday so that we can keep going on the uppers and their short operation.

It’s literally down to the dust cover pin hole, rear charge handle opening and precision bore fitment then they will be tumbled and blasted then off to anodizing. We can’t tell you how badly we want to be delivering right now all we can do is be transparent with you guys and keep working as hard as we can on what we can. We are extremely happy with the quality of our work so far. Thank you for your understanding.

P.s- confirmed weight of the receiver set is 1.395 pounds we will get Gunstruction corrected.
    True North Arms Corp.
    Instagram truenortharms

Thanks for the update TNA.

Too bad it's so heavy, was hoping Gunstruction was an accurate spec. But at least I'm ordering all super light stuff to hang off it
    Last edited by Bombsquad68; 07-13-2018 at 07:18 PM.