Maccabee Defense SLR Non-Restricted Receiver Set [WAIT LIST]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will these only be available in black? Or will we be able to choose other colours?

I asked about colours, Maccabee says for now it's black only.

Sounds like they're leaning towards sending people to cerkote shops to get it done post-sale rather than sell them in a coloured state, at least for the near future.

myself I'm looking at a hello kitty hydrodip

I asked about colours, Maccabee says for now it's black only.

Sounds like they're leaning towards sending people to cerkote shops to get it done post-sale rather than sell them in a coloured state, at least for the near future.

myself I'm looking at a hello kitty hydrodip
I plan on cerakoting mine regardless. I'm in the middle of building my wife a pink hello kitty 1911...now I have to look into hydrodipping...thanks. ;)

Price makes it a big NO, I can get a set of Aero receivers for 199$, granted these are AR and restricted but yeah: the NR tax is strong with this one...

The idea is brilliant, im impressed and very glad someone actually managed to make that happen. I just cannot wrap my head around that price point, make it reasonable and I’m all in in a heartbeat.

Since almost everyone will be installing their own barrel, it would be nice if these shipped with a basic vice block compatible with the upper.

Just buy a reaction rod. Much better than a vice block anyways. It can be used on ANY ar-15, Troy PAR, MacDef SLR, etc.... No need to worry about receiver shape.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom