Page 95 of 108 FirstFirst ... 758587888990919293949596979899100101102103105 ... LastLast

Thread: Maccabee Defense SLR Non-Restricted Receiver Set [WAIT LIST]

Business Member True North Arms Corp's Avatar
    No meaningful updates at this time,

Talked on a the phone with MDI a couple days ago and all they can say is they're working on it as fast as possible

Lowers are being machined. Waiting for an answer how many
    True North Arms Corp.
    Website truenortharms.com
    Email info@truenortharms.com
    Instagram truenortharms

Not surprising, just another "Coming soon™".

Quote Originally Posted by True North Arms Corp View Post
    No meaningful updates at this time,

Talked on a the phone with MDI a couple days ago and all they can say is they're working on it as fast as possible

Lowers are being machined. Waiting for an answer how many
    You cant get enough sets to fill your orders yet another retailer is selling them to walk ins with no wait. I'd be very upset at MDI if I was you

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Beater's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by greg olmstead View Post
    You cant get enough sets to fill your orders yet another retailer is selling them to walk ins with no wait. I'd be very upset at MDI if I was you
    why should he be very upset? what if the other retailer ordered receiever sets to, but never did a pre sale but simply put them on the shelf for sale?

not knocking TNA at all they are my go to guys love there store and stuff, but they are far from the only ones who ordered recievers . TNA chose to do a pre sale, and the " other" store did not. simple
    payment within 24 hours , if not i retain the right to cancel the deal

The other retailer did a preorder as well, that’s without mentioning their affiliation with MDI.

Quote Originally Posted by Beater View Post
    why should he be very upset? what if the other retailer ordered receiever sets to, but never did a pre sale but simply put them on the shelf for sale?

not knocking TNA at all they are my go to guys love there store and stuff, but they are far from the only ones who ordered recievers . TNA chose to do a pre sale, and the " other" store did not. simple
    The other store I'm talking about did a pre order. Just shows who is fondling mdi more

Quote Originally Posted by greg olmstead View Post
    The other store I'm talking about did a pre order. Just shows who is fondling mdi more
    Well MDI is staff from that other store, so just throwing that out there. I got mine through them and my warranty replacement but it was a sh!tshow to get things corrected, let’s put it that way. My advice whether it’s worth anything or not is for the guys with orders through TNA to be happy knowing that their sets will be professionally anodized and that they are buying through a good trustworthy retailer, even though it may mean a longer wait.

Pretty sure the other store is selling on hand receivers from cancelations

MDI has been a complete disaster right from the start. The only thing keeping them in business is any lack of competition. At least with TNA you know that the anodizing will be proper. The early set that I received from a different retailer was garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by edge9382 View Post
    MDI has been a complete disaster right from the start. The only thing keeping them in business is any lack of competition. At least with TNA you know that the anodizing will be proper. The early set that I received from a different retailer was garbage.
    That is your opinion as my early model is outstanding.
    CCFR — CSSA