Page 99 of 108 FirstFirst ... 7989919293949596979899100101102103104105106107 ... LastLast

Thread: Maccabee Defense SLR Non-Restricted Receiver Set [WAIT LIST]

Quote Originally Posted by Gatehouse View Post
    You had all these problems with your receiver?
    Mine did.

What did you do to remedy these problems with your receiver set?
    Modded the trigger box, got fed up with the other issues and no communication from the manufacturer and sold it with full disclosure.
    I will add that TNA has been solid throughout, always going the extra mile.

You had all these problems with your receiver?
    You can chalk these issues up to inexperienced owners. Most of the time first time black gun owners who are jumping on the NR bandwagon for the first time have so called problems. This is not an AR which new owners seem to forget so if shooters want an AR then get a real AR. Having said that I Hope most shooters on here already have one anyways.
    CCFR — CSSA

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sqr View Post
    You can chalk these issues up to inexperienced owners. Most of the time first time black gun owners who are jumping on the NR bandwagon for the first time have so called problems. This is not an AR which new owners seem to forget so if shooters want an AR then get a real AR. Having said that I Hope most shooters on here already have one anyways.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Scotty454's Avatar
    Name me one Canadian manufacturer who has met a time line on a new product? Even today another Canadian manufacturer has had some minor issues that owners had to self remedy.
    That's irrelevant. They didn't meet them, regardless of whether that's the norm or not (It's bullsh!t that it is). Then they continuously lied about it to keep people from cancelling orders. A few more weeks!

Let Freedom Ring With a Shotgun Blast!

Quote Originally Posted by Scotty454 View Post
    That's irrelevant. They didn't meet them, regardless of whether that's the norm or not (It's bullsh!t that it is). Then they continuously lied about it to keep people from cancelling orders. A few more weeks!

Even ordering a new vehicle can lead to delays when 6 weeks turns into 8 then 10 and sometimes 12. Shyte happens.
    CCFR — CSSA

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Scotty454's Avatar

Even ordering a new vehicle can lead to delays when 6 weeks turns into 8 then 10 and sometimes 12. Shyte happens.
    For sure it does. They just got in a little over their heads with orders I think. But like I said before, I'm completely satisfied with my SLR now, I was just a little salty about a few things initially. I still think I would have gone with the SLR instead of the MS, just based on the fact that I now have the bugs worked out, and I was able to run the last 3 gun match of 2018 with it. It'll be ready to go for next year, and I'll have had a bunch of trigger time on it. If I was only looking into getting one or the other right now (Instead of a year ago), I wouldn't be so sure. Lol.

Let Freedom Ring With a Shotgun Blast!

Business Member True North Arms Corp's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lookin4MeMarbles View Post
    Well thank god you got one because TNA has done nothing but bullsh*t me for the last 4 months.
    I'm sorry for the repeated delays. At your discretion we are glad to refund your deposit
    True North Arms Corp.
    Website truenortharms.com
    Email info@truenortharms.com
    Instagram truenortharms

Quote Originally Posted by True North Arms Corp View Post
    I'm sorry for the repeated delays. At your discretion we are glad to refund your deposit
    Are you going to refund my predator season too?

Quote Originally Posted by Lookin4MeMarbles View Post
    Are you going to refund my predator season too?
    Oh for Christ sakes this has to be the craziest post this week. Some posters think this is Facebook.
    Last edited by Sqr; 12-10-2018 at 07:44 PM.
    CCFR — CSSA