Maccabee Defense SLR Non-Restricted Receiver Set [WAIT LIST]

Status
Not open for further replies.
any recent news guys?

Sitting in my office/shop I kept hearing some muted moaning coming from behind my desk that got louder and louder and ended with a "Mount me now dammit, mount me now."

Turned out it was sweet little Grendel begging for attention, thinking she'd been forgotten for the last 14 months.:p

any recent news guys?

Sitting in my office/shop I kept hearing some muted moaning coming from behind my desk that got louder and louder and ended with a "Mount me now dammit, mount me now."

Turned out it was sweet little Grendel begging for attention, thinking she'd been forgotten for the last 14 months.:p

they stated intention to ship some last week but then 'a spindle broke' which set it back another 1-2 weeks.

When we have real goods inbound I'll alert the people on the pre-order list that they are incoming. It'll take a week to ship in and then another weekish to get anodized so there will be some warning.

Received a box of 24 sets 'in the white',
Another 24-ish sets expected to arrive Monday. Then we will take them for anodizing asap and ship

Requests for payment will be emailed out as soon as I have a set and ship time for you

It's interesting how MDI was having so much trouble getting a good anodizer for their receivers when ATRS can get a great anodization on theirs.

yNQlSuZ.jpg

40+ sets going for a brazilian wa--- I mean anodizing tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom