Page 102 of 108 FirstFirst ... 8292949596979899100101102103104105106107108 LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1073

Thread: Maccabee Defense SLR Non-Restricted Receiver Set [WAIT LIST]

Quote Originally Posted by aaron86 View Post
    I spoke with MD yesterday on FB apparently the phase two orders are being machined as we speak
    Good to know. It's been pretty quiet lately. I wasn't sure if they were still in business.
    Never go FULL retard.

CGN Regular
    If anyone is interested I have an SLR thats complete minus the BCG, trigger and charging handle.

20" 1/7 True north arms barrel with a 17" Mlok rail with a Vortex crossfire red dot and everything else is basic AR15 parts

PM me if you want it

I stumbled across, an slr receiver at the stony plain gun show. Canceled my wk180 shortly after I picked it up. Mines an early 400 serial number. I transferred all parts minus the trigger from a Colt match Hbar. No issues with fitment. I did have to leave the trigger box screw out to keep the safety from being excessively tight. Hopefully going to shoot it at the range this weekend.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    ^^^ that looks sweet.

After being extremely dissatisfied with my early serial numbered SLR receiver set I will say that I'm glad to see that some of the issues seem to be getting ironed out and these things are going together better for people.

Hope you enjoy your new rifle Carter
    "Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon..... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to s#!t on the board and strut around like it won anyway."

Quote Originally Posted by Carter124 View Post
    I stumbled across, an slr receiver at the stony plain gun show. Canceled my wk180 shortly after I picked it up. Mines an early 400 serial number. I transferred all parts minus the trigger from a Colt match Hbar. No issues with fitment. I did have to leave the trigger box screw out to keep the safety from being excessively tight. Hopefully going to shoot it at the range this weekend
    I had the same issue with the safety being really stiff, but I just polished the drum of safety selector a little bit, and clipped about 2mm off the detent spring. That made it exactly the amount of resistance I wanted.
    "We are not the kind of country where politicians get to tell the police what to do in operational matters" - Trudeau in Munich, February 17 2020...

CF, CCFR, CSSA, NFA, JP, AF&AM

Second update no. 2 no phase two orders have been fulfilled.

Any news ?

Business Member True North Arms Corp's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by desjeva View Post
    Any news ?
    nothing lately

I emailed them just now
    True North Arms Corp.
    Website truenortharms.com
    Email info@truenortharms.com
    Instagram truenortharms

They are serializing the lowers and 90% done with uppers as of Wednesday this week.

Is it me. Or do the links to order on the first post no longer work?
    ¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=٩(- ̮̮̃-̃)۶=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿