Page 16 of 108 FirstFirst ... 6891011121314151617181920212223242636 ... LastLast

Thread: Maccabee Defense SLR Non-Restricted Receiver Set [WAIT LIST]

The orders are are going to be getting filled at the beginning of March with an expected fill date completed, by the end of June. CSC's gunsmith was involved in the design, they put the cash up first, and announced the pre-sale before anyone else did. Someone has to be first and someone has to be last. It's pretty easy to understand but I get why this is a bit of a disappointment to some. I hope for all that didn't order through CSC, that the orders get filled quickly.

-Saryet, out!-
    -It's better to be the Shepherd than the Sheep-

CGN Regular
    I’m fine with this. More time to save the $$$

Threw my name on list, somehow I missed the pre order so I guess I'm waiting for regular stock...
    N*rinco is a cuss word in my house

It seems that CSC is getting the jump on the receivers which I guess makes sense, but know this True North Arms, had I known that to be the case prior to ordering, I still would have ordered from you. You guys rock.

I didn't see the proposed 6.5 Grendel 2 barrels from CNA on your site yet. I was hoping to sign up for email notification for when they come in stock. Any idea when you'll add that to your site?
    'The armed citizen is the correct answer to the armed sociopath.'

Quote Originally Posted by riptide View Post
    Certainly not cheap... but you're basically paying for an unrestricted AR when it's all said and done. How much value does that have for you? Because for me, while we have an amazing range up here, we also have a TON of crown land and it would be amazing - and well worth paying twice the price (or slightly more) for the equivalent of what will end up being an AR, while not to have to deal with the restrictions that come with owning an AR. Nothing against ARs (I have a pair and love them), but having basically that gun, that can go the same places as my tavor? Yeah that's a win - especially as there's already huge aftermarket options available for ARs. It's basically the Modern Varmint by ATR. Except that I can get my foot in the door for 1k and build it as I see fit - including using some of my left over AR parts, vs having to fork out 3k up front.

That’s all good until the Libtards make all or most semi’s restricted. 2018 will be an interesting year for us gunnies.

Business Member True North Arms Corp's Avatar
    I have confirmed with Maccabee, all dealers on this first production run are getting fulfilled at the same time. Like serving dinner, as the receivers come off the line they'll partial ship to all dealers, then serve everybody seconds, and so forth till everybody's fulfilled. Maybe there's going to be a few days or a week difference between dealers, but not months.

Maccabee gave us June as a worst-case scenario, they are still aiming for March. TNA is erring on the side of worst case to avoid disappointment and maybe deliver some pleasant surprises :D

As time goes on and we get progress updates from Maccabee, I'll be sending out more email updates and more specific dates, like Dear Joe, you're number 54 in line and you should be getting yours on XXYY date, etc.
    Last edited by True North Arms Corp; 12-20-2017 at 08:54 AM.
    True North Arms Corp.
    Website truenortharms.com
    Email info@truenortharms.com
    Instagram truenortharms

Quote Originally Posted by sabatage View Post
    Did I miss our liberal government giving firearm related law making back to the RCMP... Oh wait they didn't. There has been no official changes to any magazines 10/22 or beo.. Only rcmp speculation and fear mongering. No official laws have been changed by the government. Rcmp doesn't make laws.
    ^^^^This

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    What is the weight on the 18.6 grendel barrels?
    A tiger in Africa?!

Hey guys any updates on the barrels you were gonna bring in

I think I grabbed the last one