Thread: Testing ThunderShot Exploding Targets - Video!

Testing ThunderShot Exploding Targets - Video!

A few days ago, I spent a few hours in the back yard testing various ways of mounting ThunderShot. Soon, we'll have a couple of products that work with ThunderShot to make it even more fun to shoot.
    If you have a short attention span, the best slo-mo shot is at 2:35. Hilarious.
    Glenn.

CGN frequent flyer
    Gryphon energetics continue to be my favorite targets... They sound louder than all the other ones on the market, but high speed video really shows how much more oomph they really have.

Nice to see you carrying these at a good price. Does your shipping deal apply to these as well over $150? is there a hazmat fee on top?

Quote Originally Posted by gyppo View Post
    Gryphon energetics continue to be my favorite targets... They sound louder than all the other ones on the market, but high speed video really shows how much more oomph they really have.

Nice to see you carrying these at a good price. Does your shipping deal apply to these as well over $150? is there a hazmat fee on top?

I agree, ThunderShot is superior, and the people at Gryphon have been excellent to deal with.
    At RangeRabbit.com, ALL Canadian orders over $100 ship for free. Those HazMat surcharges are baloney, since ThunderShot is perfectly safe until mixed and shot with a rifle. We don't add a surcharge for shipping binary targets.

Glenn.