Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Dumbass rant on Google, who is this idiot?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Still alive's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Donut View Post
    Lol, as soon as the warm weather disappeared, I stopped running and started throwing fried chicken and whole pizzas down my neck like man possessed. I assure you, I packed on at least ten pounds since summer.

I was at Costco this afternoon and some kid whispered to her mom in another language that I was fat, lol!

Fortunately for me, I still have my balls (Yes, I can still see them too) and brushed it off instead of bursting into tears.

Time to exercise again fatty (me).
    Shouldn’t say fat and Costco in the same sentence. Mmmmm! Costco poutine and Montreal smoked meat sandwich!
    Quote Originally Posted by johnny88 View Post
    Lmao.. .. that just popped out the other day to a coworker. He look at me like I lost my mind. Cracked up when I read your post
    Just showing your (our) age bud!
    Es wird nie so heiss gegessen, wie es gekocht wird
    CCFR CPC
    Check out dssbca.com for info on TAC rifle matches in the Lower Mainland and the Fraser Valley.

Quote Originally Posted by Ericstraordinary View Post
    But one cannot simply add a person to their Ignore List, they must announce it publicly so that we all know how much of a martyr they are.
    Can you say, VIRTUE SIGNALING???

Quote Originally Posted by Loosethoughts View Post
    Some of you people here have piss poor souls.

You point out the twig in other people's eyes while ignoring the beam in your own.

If you hate Liberals or conservatives you're also just brainwashed. They're two sides of the same coin, as anyone with half an education outside the school system would know in today's world.

Love your neighbor. Don't call them fat. Don't make fun of them where they cannot defend themselves.
    Well if Liberals and conservatives were the same thing then there wouldn't be two names and two groups of thought. A liberal or shall I say, the bat sh*t crazy illogical group of selfish entitled morons do in fact exist, and they are not the same as Conservatives or other "right wing" types of groups. For the record I consider myself a libertarian where less gov is better gov. I vote Conservative because that's the only semi logical and sane choice in this country.

Quote Originally Posted by kodiakjack View Post
    Can you imagine... Some magical alternate Universe, where after a stranger has failed to meet your “How are ya?” with “Fine, you?”... That you would have enough time in your day to sit down and write a complaint to share your woes and post them for the entirety of humanity to see. Furthermore, in this weird and wacky universe, you have nothing in your life more important... more pressing... more interesting, than writing and posting said complaint.

Can you even imagine such a place? I know I can’t.

This isn’t even a bicth against the guy. Just “google reviewers” in general. If a company has false advertising or is bait and switchy, sure, go ahead. But sooo many reviews are like the one above. Not worth the ones and zeroes they’re written on.
    Awesome post...

Quote Originally Posted by r204 View Post
    It is very sad that a person can't wright a bad reveiw about a product or vendor without running the risk of being belittled by the fan boys. I don't know what all of you guys do when you read reveiws about products or vendors , but I purposely look for the negative ones just to see what sort of problems they may have had. There really isn't much point in reading a bunch of positive reveiws as it doesn't take much thought to conclude that there probably isn't any information in those reveiws that is of any value . Other than the fact that the person who wrote was happy with the deal.
    I agree, negative reviews are where the information is. However, a lot of reviews are written by very mentally slow people who struggle with slippers and might even chew their yogurt in the morning. Those reviews aren't worth a pinch of p*ss.

Quote Originally Posted by Patruick View Post
    I'm not a snow flake and maybe I don't know the whole story but it is a business. They should be friendly and want to make a sale. I don't support the local gunshop in my northern Ontario town because they are rude as hell and make you seem like a burden when you come in. Fine I'll take my business elsewhere. The other gun store here let's anyone at anytime handle any gun they want. That's called being welcoming, wanting people to join the firearms community and being a good business man. Nothing to do with "millennials" or "snowflakes". Now as far as reliable I have never had a bad experience with them so can't say anything there but I've never been there in person obviously.
    Good points. Start off being polite and treating everyone the same. Lots of window shoppers and tire kickers but that's the nature of retail. With internet sales the interaction between staff and customers in a face to face is even more important.

The man can write whatever he wants. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cana...s_and_Freedoms
    Move on everyone...
    Are you allowed to eat doughnuts private Pyle?

CGN frequent flyer
    Sounds like the OP's name is Hermes.

Youza.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Youzawhale View Post

Youza.
    Lol, stfu noob, the Iceman has his own account.

CGN frequent flyer
    Well then if you're not Hermes, the only other explanation as to why you would react so strongly to some online review from some guy about some other guy in some gun shop, is that you haven't had your oil changed in a long long time.

The fact that you tell me to "stfu" and adopt an all around agressive and confrontational tone confirms it.

Umad tho.

Youza.

Isn't their another gun forum that is better fit for the likes of your kind. ie:CFC

You can suck up to FMJ
    Last edited by shredon; 11-20-2017 at 08:31 AM.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Edmund Burke

LMAO, thanks for the laugh. Minster Donut.

Some of you guys are getting trigged so hard and some of you are stright up trolling. Anyways Herme is a solid dude I bought tones of firearms from him before. Reliable is also a great store.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Chumlee Bumsnag's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Youzawhale View Post

Youza.
    Is the T-81 thread locked again? Haha

Oh I love Hermes too! But I could buy an eximious race gun for the price of this useless extravagance.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 LastLast