Quote Originally Posted by Baldemar View Post
Package received. Unfortunately, there is a however.......don't want to seem like the problem child, and sometimes wonder if I'm expecting too much these days, but......

1. Didn't receive the stainless steel rifle length gas tube as advertised in your first post.

2. Considering this is an Odin Works package, when looking at their website they are selling this exact package with a nitride BCG. Looking back, I see you were advertising with just the bolt, which is what I received. But, when these packages were ordered from Odin Works, did they not come with a nitride BCG as they are advertising on their website. One would think that we would have received the nitride BCG and not just the bolt.....

Sorry to say, I'm not very happy that I didn't receive the gas tube and the nitride BCG, especially considering that it was over 2 months past due. Then again, I guess I expect more than I should in this day and age.
Sorry You are unhappy with the order
You got exactly what was advertised .
We did not hide anything.
The only confusion I can see is the "RIFLE LENGHT GAS TUBE"
It was listed in the specs of what the barrel I'd
Just like the lenght of the barrel and the thread size
A manufacturer or wholesale offer different packages at different times
When I look at an Austin Martin I don't assume it comes with the 21 yr old blonde that sitting in the front seat.
And to that affect ww did not show the package with a bolt carrier
If you are still unhappy please send it back for a refund Wexhale more then 20 people asking for this item