Thread: NOT happy with Canada Ammo right now

NOT happy with Canada Ammo right now

I placed an order 10 days ago. Paid for it via EMT same day. Then got a vaguely worded notice my order had been cancelled. Called "customer service" and got voicemail. They call back 2 days later saying I had not paid for my order. Sent an email to "customer service" with confirmation from my bank that payment had been sent and received. Still no word on the status of my order. First time I have ever done business with Canada Ammo, probably the last.

First what do I win

Quote Originally Posted by Baitcaster View Post
    I placed an order 10 days ago. Paid for it via EMT same day. Then got a vaguely worded notice my order had been cancelled. Called "customer service" and got voicemail. They call back 2 days later saying I had not paid for my order. Sent an email to "customer service" with confirmation from my bank that payment had been sent and received. Still no word on the status of my order. First time I have ever done business with Canada Ammo, probably the last.
    I have dealt with them only twice and had great service . Phone them again be polite and assertive I'm sure they will sort it out.

Quote Originally Posted by BoatsNStuff View Post
    First what do I win
    My admiration and respect. Pm CanAm for your prize

Seriously though just PM can AM. Mister ZERO feedback score. Honestly. The amount of stuff I see on here that I actually believe dwindles by the day.
    I am a kit hor(der)

Quote Originally Posted by ThatM305Guy View Post
    My admiration and respect. Pm CanAm for your prize

Seriously though just PM can AM. Mister ZERO feedback score. Honestly. The amount of stuff I see on here that I Ctually believe dwindles by the day.
    Why does it matter he has a "ZERO feedback score"? (You basically do too.)
    93AAĜ1976

The British empire was an incredible achievement. It brought civilisation to the uncivilised.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer ben777lemay's Avatar
    I bet they are just very busy because of the Black Friday.

Its possible they made a mistake but I'm sure they will sort the issue as always.

Have faith....
    Communicate
    They will fix it

Quote Originally Posted by Baitcaster View Post
    I would say don't be mad call them. They just had a big sale and are naturally busy. I've had numerous orders with them and always been happy. They are human and misakes can happen. Im sure they will fix it. Maybe you will get one of their full auto red pens!

If you send an EMT and do not include the order number in the message we can't match it to a particular order.

Please e-mail info@canadaammo.com or phone us during our regular business hours.
    Canadaammo.com

https://www.canadaammo.com/

Please do not PM me with customer order requests!
    Send these via e-mail to: info@canadaammo.com