Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Troy SAR (Side Action Rifle) ???

GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by Martim View Post
    England been doing it for years ever since they had their autos takin away
    Martim is correct. I have seen , on U tube these guns in use @ the Bisley Club. A case for "Down but not Out".

If i could find it in a 308 or even 6.5 i would get one but all i find are 223.

Buy an M1A. You can use it as a semi or a straight pull with the turn of a flat screw

Hey poster #90, " the thread is useless without pictures" your absolutely correct! But if today is the 16th of Feb,and the rifle won't be here till the 18th as I stated,how might this be done?
    Go to the " Troy" website for a picture, all they will show is a SAR with a folding stock.Marstar informed me ,before shipping that it would be coming with a solid stock,Oh well, Yee- ha.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jetm View Post
    Hey poster #90, " the thread is useless without pictures" your absolutely correct! But if today is the 16th of Feb,and the rifle won't be here till the 18th as I stated,how might this be done?
    Go to the " Troy" website for a picture, all they will show is a SAR with a folding stock.Marstar informed me ,before shipping that it would be coming with a solid stock,Oh well, Yee- ha.
    Ummm... after you get it??

Nowhere did I say I was expecting you to get in your time machine, travel to next Tuesday, take a picture and then jump back in that time machine, travel back to today and post the pictures that you took in the future...

Sheesh... some people take this internet stuff way too seriously lol...
    "Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon..... No matter how good you are, the bird is going to s#!t on the board and strut around like it won anyway."

Quote Originally Posted by Potato boy View Post
    Buy an M1A. You can use it as a semi or a straight pull with the turn of a flat screw
    Got a 305 and a couple of ross rifles but this could be lighter then both, easy to scope.

I’ll have a semi-auto, or I’l have a bolt. I won’t have a wussified government-approved pinko rifle. Screw that.
    Long live Alberta.

Well, now it's one of the choices we have left if you like the ergonomics of the AR-15....

I'll take one. Now
    mt84
    RSM (Retired Service Member)

i'm really surprised theres not more interest! i'd would buy a SAR in a heart beat... why aren't we seeing these in canada, especially now?
    CCFR Member

ugh what is this world coming to

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 LastLast