Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: So can I have my gun back?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer FreedomIsn'tFree's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TIGERTACTICAL View Post
    I think your local gun store who you purchased through should be contacting NS with the RMA number on your behalf.
    They can check on the status at any time and see if its just sitting on a shelf.
    They wont do anything based on the last 2 digits of your serial number!
    This is probably the best route to take.
    It's better to have questions you can't answer, then answers you can't question.
    When you have no property rights, YOU ARE THE PROPERTY!
    WEXIT, IPSC, CCFR.

Quote Originally Posted by TIGERTACTICAL View Post
    I think your local gun store who you purchased through should be contacting NS with the RMA number on your behalf.
    They can check on the status at any time and see if its just sitting on a shelf.
    They wont do anything based on the last 2 digits of your serial number!
    Well how many m22's could they honestly have for warranty work, I included the two digits in hopes they could actually look into it if they read this. Either way I'm just gonna call them now. Already had local gun store call once on my behalf, was told it was getting fixed, but no eta.

Quote Originally Posted by Gmoney47 View Post
    Well how many m22's could they honestly have for warranty work, I included the two digits in hopes they could actually look into it if they read this. Either way I'm just gonna call them now. Already had local gun store call once on my behalf, was told it was getting fixed, but no eta.
    They likely have a PILE of those pistols in for warranty work, they are definitely known for problems. Do yourself a favor and buy a good .22 semi auto pistol from either S&W, Browning or Ruger.

Mark my words, you'll never be happy with that model. To further add, don't expect good customer service from these guys.
    Last edited by MET; 11-22-2017 at 06:37 PM.
    Join CSSA. Vote Conservative Andrew Scheer in 2019 if you value your firearms!

Sent my pistol in for warranty in June. Do I win a prize ? Hopefully it's a new gun lol.

Unfortunately yours may sit around until more M22's show up for warranty, at which point they will send them back to manufacturer or do a bulk parts order IOT save costs.
    It's up to your LGS to bug them if it drags on but 3 months isn't that bad so far!

Thanks for the info everyone, I called, the guy who does the repairs was gone home for the day, spoke with a guy named George who found my rma and said he would inquire about the status for me and let me know tomorrow. So I guess at least I'll know for sure. I thought three months was long but I guess from what everyone is saying it's not, I just want to shoot my pistol!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer sailor723's Avatar
    Three months IS long! It's just that we here in Canada are conditioned to accept bad service from companies
    Fan of Browning Hi-Powers and both S&W and Colt revolvers

You gotta call them . Forget about emailing the gunsmith. I went through that all. Call and tell the receptionist you are not hanging up until you get an update. Worked for me and they were very helpful . You just have to turn the screws a little.

Quote Originally Posted by sailor723 View Post
    Three months IS long! It's just that we here in Canada are conditioned to accept bad service from companies
    Boom! There's the answer. Canadians' favourite answer to a problem is, "Well, what can you do?" We accept bad service from companies, because we are afraid to raise a stink. You should see my great Aunt on the phone in Florida, with companies that she has an issue with. Things get fixed mighty quick.

BANNED
    My first gun Norinco T97 had a machining issue where the hole in the body for the mag release was so big the button would move in the hole on recoil and drop the mag. But only drop it enough so it wouldnt feed the next round. I rode them like a dime store pony till i got my gun back. It came back filthy dirty and the upper rail was ready to fall off. It no longer drop the mag but what they did was doubled up the return spring on tge release button. A back alley work around.
    The sad part is i have a collection of airsoft guns made in Taiwan and every one of them has superior fit and finish than my real gun that fires real bullets.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast