Unobtainium Remington Defence 870 MCS parts for sale

badboybeeson

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Business Member
Rating - 97.2%
610   18   5
Well we are the go to shotgun people so... we got these..
Don,t ask where they come from... ")

Remington Defense 870 MCS Quick Detach Stock System

.[FONT=&quot]MODEL 870™ MODULAR COMBAT SHOTGUN (MCS™) [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Multiple specialized shotguns in one, the Model 870 Modular Combat Shotgun (MCS) is the ultimate choice for virtually any close-range scenario. Modifications are made rapidly without tools thanks to the REM LOC Quick-Change Stock System, truly arevolutionary design for professionals who need to adapt onthe fly.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] This set comes with the following:[/FONT]

• 1x Pachmayr Vindicator pistol grip with machined solid stainless steel QD attachment finished in matte black Cerakote
  • 1x M4 stock adapter with AR15 A2 pistol grip with machined solid stainless steel QD attachment finished in matte black Cerakote
  • 1x 870 MSC adaptor nut and screw
  • 1x MSC QD adapter plate with machined solid stainless steel finished in matte black Cerakote
  • S&J Jumbo safety button.
  • OPTION - Add a SJ Hardware 6 position stock
[FONT=&quot]These were only available direct to Government sales.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]These units are "new old stock", unissued but may have a fewsmall marks.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

http://www.sjm.one/unobtainium

View attachment 132843
View attachment 132844
View attachment 132845
View attachment 132846

we also have these from CADEX

https://sjhardware.com/products/cadex-870-mag-cap-dual-rail
View attachment 132847
https://www.cadexdefence.com/products/shotgun-accessories/870-mag-cap-dual-rail/

Last edited:
We also got in a handful of mcs short breaching forends. But thay take a shortened pump forend metal. Which we don't have right now. But woking on it.
In the past people have just had the xmetal cut down and re threaded.

Yes restricted

Well... maybe. Depends on who you ask. Even the frt on some 870 variants isn't cleAr on wether on not they are restricted with a pistol grip.
Honestly I think a case could be made for nonrestrited... there are guns under 26" that are NR. And iirc the rcmp deemed dlask's gun a handgun or some nonsense.

Well... maybe. Depends on who you ask. Even the frt on some 870 variants isn't cleAr on wether on not they are restricted with a pistol grip.
Honestly I think a case could be made for nonrestrited... there are guns under 26" that are NR. And iirc the rcmp deemed dlask's gun a handgun or some nonsense.

hence why i said restriced, what you are dealing with an agency that gos by the , arrest and let the courts deal with it, moto, then ill call it restricted untill i here other wise.
my personal gun is on an 18 inch 870

Uggghh... want one of these but $400 is just too much. Not that its not worth it... I believe it is. Such a great item for someone who wants a home defense AND hunting gun. You can just swap out the stock quickly.

The only guns under 26" that are NR come that way from the factory. By changing the stock, you are altering the gun and thus is restricted if it falls below 26".

The only guns under 26" that are NR come that way from the factory. By changing the stock, you are altering the gun and thus is restricted if it falls below 26".

Considering the rcmp doesn't know that for a fact... do you have access to the frt? Take a boo at the DA grizzly notes.

Oh... and you should dredge up the description on the dlask shorties with your at it... that one was down right comical.

Uggghh... want one of these but $400 is just too much. Not that its not worth it... I believe it is. Such a great item for someone who wants a home defense AND hunting gun. You can just swap out the stock quickly.
yers the original price on these were $750 US and were for LEO sales only.
alot of money but one hell of a well made set

Back
Top Bottom