Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 1424262728293031323334

Thread: Are all pre-order t81 being shipped out yet?

CGN Regular
    Was guaranteed that rifle would ship this week.....still nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by klaus enuff View Post
    Still nothing for me either, despite repeated assurances from TI.

I get the feeling I am being strung along, they told me anything to keep me from cancelling my preorder.

I just know the rifles I get will have a host of issues wrong with them, even though I have been assured that they quality checked my order as per my specific request.

And I will repeat my request: send the quality checked rifles or don't send my order at all. In other words give me my refund.

If I don't see anything in my email in the next hour I will be calling in to terminate my preorder with immediate effect. No more bullsh!t, I have had enough.
    Can you stop whining? Are you ten years old or something? Dont like waiting? Get your refund and go buy yourself a nerf gun.
    You are not adult enough to own a firearm. Donrozon, you too, and about ten more users here. This is ridiculous, TI updates just drown in a infinite cry of big babies.

Quote Originally Posted by Ironheart View Post
    And this is for a fixed stock too its incredible when they say they shipped 3 weeks ago....no tracking no nothing.....but I do think it's cause of the the extra mags I will be receiving
    They treat us like good customer
    Peace is the time it takes to reload your riffle- BoB DylaN

Quote Originally Posted by klaus enuff View Post
    It has sort of grown on me to be honest.

And is it just me or does the voice greeting you at the beginning sounds really slow? Like the lady is sorta drunk and almost about to start slurring her words? Reminds me of some girls at the bar toward closing time
    Niceeee somebody should do a remix over this sweet song
    Peace is the time it takes to reload your riffle- BoB DylaN

I got my shipping notice, it's supposed to arrive November 23. Anyone got a time machine I can borrow?
    А ну, чики-брики и в дамки

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by CopperCoatedCandy View Post
    I got my shipping notice, it's supposed to arrive November 23. Anyone got a time machine I can borrow?
    Still "deposit received" for me. 3hrs left in the business day....

Quote Originally Posted by ChefBoyOhBoy View Post
    Still "deposit received" for me. 3hrs left in the business day....
    No answer to emails, no updates. I guess we'll be told "they'll all ship by Tuesday" again... for the third or fourth time (honestly, I've lost count).

What concerns me is that the last customers will get the crappiest rifles of the pile, since all the better ones will already have been shipped if they're indeed doing "inspections" before shipping.

Get ready to be sent a banana-shaped T81 if you're one of the last on the shipping list, lol...
    Lesson from elections 2021 : The PPC's only REAL purpose is to split that razor-thin Conservative vote and re-elect Liberals!

Quote Originally Posted by yaric4 View Post
    Can you stop whining? Are you ten years old or something? Dont like waiting? Get your refund and go buy yourself a nerf gun.
    You are not adult enough to own a firearm. Donrozon, you too, and about ten more users here. This is ridiculous, TI updates just drown in a infinite cry of big babies.
    Hey kid, wake up and smell the coffee.
    Lesson from elections 2021 : The PPC's only REAL purpose is to split that razor-thin Conservative vote and re-elect Liberals!

Sponsoring Business Tactical Imports's Avatar
    Everything except orders involving quadrails is done today. There was a large number from yesterday that were scanned in but haven't been updated as of yet. The quadrails were supposed to be in the container but weren't received until Tuesday. They were sent priority to AB and those orders will go out as soon as they arrive. Canada Post hasn't been timely in scanning in dropped off packages, sometime taking a day or two after receiving before scanning in.
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca