Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 12345678910111323 ... LastLast

Thread: Are all pre-order t81 being shipped out yet?

Still nothing. Ordered a folder with spare mags on day 1 of the pre-order...

Replacement! I haven’t got anything on my original yet. Folder 6 mags

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by skylancer View Post
    you dont need to break the box to damage the rifle. Without proper cushion, a slam bang to the truck floor or warehouse concrete ground could cause slightly "bent" and shoots will go way off 100 yards away.
    Have you seen the pictures? It's not "slightly" bent, it's "Hulk is mad" bent. You don't need to shoot it to see it's bent. I bet if an Aussie threw it, it would come back.

I bought up the topic of the surprise restocking fee with my Credit Card company (TD) while activating a renewed card and they mentioned that, interestingly, regardless of the order date if the item is defective/ not as described when received I am eligible for a full refund through the card company and that they will take up the matter with the Vendor as the terms and conditions of the sale, at the time of ordering, do not specifically include any such provision (she went through my invoice). In fact, the lady also mentioned that return shipping is also reimbursable (at cost) and will be back charged to the Vendor as they do not explicitly state at the time of ordering how it is to be handled.

So, to those that are being hit with the 20% restocking fee - do have a chat with your credit card company to see what the card policies are. I think you will be pleasntly surprised how capitalism works both ways.

PS. This is a public service announcement. I don't even have my tracking number yet.
    Last edited by redivivus; 11-27-2017 at 05:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by VinnyQC View Post
    Have you seen the pictures? It's not "slightly" bent, it's "Hulk is mad" bent. You don't need to shoot it to see it's bent. I bet if an Aussie threw it, it would come back.
    Have not care to share location>?

Also have 2 fixed stocks ordered from about 6 months ago?, no emails about shipping..... i don't get why companies make false promises on shipping out..set deadlines you can make.

Quote Originally Posted by redivivus View Post
    I bought up the topic of the surprise restocking fee with my Credit Card company (TD) while activating a renewed card and they mentioned that, interestingly, regardless of the order date if the item is defective/ not as described when received I am eligible for a full refund through the card company and that they will take up the matter with the Vendor as the terms and conditions of the sale, at the time of ordering, do not specifically include any such provision (she went through my invoice). In fact, the lady also mentioned that return shipping is also reimbursable (at cost) and will be back charged to the Vendor as they do not explicitly state at the time of ordering how it is to be handled.

So, to those that are being hit with the 20% restocking fee - do have a chat with your credit card company to see what the card policies are. I think you will be pleasntly surprised how capitalism works both ways.

PS. This is a public service announcement. I don't even have my tracking number yet.
    GReat to know thx
    Peace is the time it takes to reload your riffle- BoB DylaN

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by mikefallen View Post
    Have not care to share location>?

Also have 2 fixed stocks ordered from about 6 months ago?, no emails about shipping..... i don't get why companies make false promises on shipping out..set deadlines you can make.
    Red rifle forum right here on CGN. Look for a thread named "TYPE 81 folding stock more pictures (DAY 3 Update "a bent rifle") ". That bent rifle looks pretty bad, it's bent sideways and it seems twisted on its axle too.

The red rifle forum is mostly filled with complaints/praises of type81, MSRP of the M10x, and an occasional sks post. More than 1/2 of recent threads are about T81.

Quote Originally Posted by redivivus View Post

This post wins.
    Let he who hath no sword sell his garment and buy one.

I ordered a folder and it shipped out 4 days ago. But they said they would not be finished shipping until sunday/monday. Wait until then to complain.
    ME: "I'll just sign up for this group"
    Computer: "I'll just hit return while your submitting your reason for wanting to join"
    ME:

Quote Originally Posted by prince albert ar15 View Post
    Replacement! I haven’t got anything on my original yet. Folder 6 mags
    Neither have I. It's looking highly likely that at least a few people who ordered folders are going to get burned.
    Let he who hath no sword sell his garment and buy one.