Page 1 of 34 1234567891121 ... LastLast

Thread: Are all pre-order t81 being shipped out yet?

Are all pre-order t81 being shipped out yet?

Just to check the status of the shipping progress since still no tracking for my single folder + no extra mags + quadrail pre-order.

Thanks for any update.

CGN frequent flyer rockport guy's Avatar
    Lots in the same boat as you... not to mention word is, some of the rifles are defective... and that TI may charge you 200 restocking fee!
    CCFR CSSA CPC

Quote Originally Posted by rockport guy View Post
    and that TI may charge you 200 restocking fee!
    They stated all rifles would be repaired or replaced. The only time a 20% restocking fee comes into effect is if you just want to return it for refund.
    Just a dude up in Canada that likes guns
    Have Faith. Have Freedom. Have Fun.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Arm&Gun View Post
    They stated all rifles would be repaired or replaced. The only time a 20% restocking fee comes into effect is if you just want to return it for refund.
    Which is outrageous if the unit is defective seeing as they likely won't be able to replace them until next year as there are none left

Quote Originally Posted by cpbird91 View Post
    Which is outrageous if the unit is defective seeing as they likely won't be able to replace them until next year as there are none left
    What else can they do? I am fine with replacement in next shipment if it is necessary. Just want to know the shipping progress.

BANNED
    They should check the rifles to begin with. Easy. Or not charge you 20% when you don't want a rifle that's defective right out of the box.

Starting to get tired of waiting. Been pretty patient so far. What day did shipping start? Im going to be moving end of December. Better get it before then.

Still waiting on mine. I guess all those "December 2018" jokes that people were making last year turned out to be true.
    А ну, чики-брики и в дамки

Quote Originally Posted by cpbird91 View Post
    They should check the rifles to begin with. Easy. Or not charge you 20% when you don't want a rifle that's defective right out of the box.
    They did do random inspection. Not sure if it is practical to hand inspect every single of them or if it is a common practice of this industry. Oh well, at least there is still a next shipment of hope if it is necessary to replace.

Quote Originally Posted by rockport guy View Post
    Lots in the same boat as you... not to mention word is, some of the rifles are defective... and that TI may charge you 200 restocking fee!
    actually its hard to believe that a state running arsenal factory can make such mistake if bent receiver rumor is true. Could it because the way it is being shipped? I meant foam container being stripped away, rifle just get strapped to the cardborad box. We all know how careless and rough the courier company or CP handles the parcels.

Page 1 of 34 1234567891121 ... LastLast