Thread: Lee turret small parts?

CGN frequent flyer

Lee turret small parts?

Henry, do you have the square ratchet TF 3567 and the auto index clamp TF 3566 for the auto index
    rod assembly in the Lee Turret press?

Thanks.
    The right to buy weapons is the right to be free.
    Bureaucracy not an instrument of democratic government but, on the contrary, the worst enemy of freedom and democracy.
    If the penalty for a crime is a fine, then that law only applies to the poor.

Supporting Dealer Henry Nierychlo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BioPace View Post
    Henry, do you have the square ratchet TF 3567 and the auto index clamp TF 3566 for the auto index
    rod assembly in the Lee Turret press?

Thanks.
    Hi BioPace
    Unfortunately I don't stock those parts. Please contact Lee Precision directly & they will take care of you.

Regards, Henry

AKA (Budget Shooter Supply) Click on the Banner at the Top of the Page Also at www.budgetshootersupply.ca

Now Stocking Dillon, Hornady & Lee Presses & Dies !!!

CGN frequent flyer
    Thanks! Will do.
    Bureaucracy not an instrument of democratic government but, on the contrary, the worst enemy of freedom and democracy.

In case you issue is that the TF 3566 is not staying closed anymore, I had the same issue after a short time (a few 1000's) and found the fine thread in the plastic to be the source of what would likely be a recurring problem, even with a replacement.

Solution: A quick trip to Canadian Tire (or any hardware store) to find a longer bolt that matched the thread and a nut to tighten it all up. Since my press is mounted on a portable bench, I tend to hold one of the 3 posts when seating the primer and had to make sure the bolt was not catching my knuckles. If you do the same, just ensure the bolt/nut does not extend where you don't want it to.

Contacting Lee will show you they are very supportive of their presses and might even ship the part(s) out for free, but if you need to use it now, the above should get you back in business for the moment. Otherwise, you can always manually turn the turret.

DanO

CGN frequent flyer
    Thanks for the suggestions everyone! Got quite a few PMs this AM!

I've contacted Lee via e-mail about same thing and they replied with "...please send us your mailing address so we can ship it to you free of charge..."
    2 weeks later I got it in the mail!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by mskip View Post
    I've contacted Lee via e-mail about same thing and they replied with "...please send us your mailing address so we can ship it to you free of charge..."
    2 weeks later I got it in the mail!
    I contacted Lyman about some parts for my priming set up (older one where tube is attached to the priming fixture, not the turret), and got nothing. I may be buying a second press... and it won't be a Lyman this time around.