Thread: MSA Sordin Pro-X headsets for as low as $250.75! - Last Chance!

MSA Sordin Pro-X headsets for as low as $250.75! - Last Chance!

We've rolled our Black Friday sales into Cyber Monday so today is your last chance to take advantage of the discounts. We have the hugely popular MSA Sordin Supreme Pro-X headsets, with gel earseals installed for as low as $250.75! We also have a variety of other products on sale including Knives, red dot sights and flashlights.

Follow this link to go directly to our sale on MSA Sordin headsets: https://srstactical.ca/specials-49/c...a-savings.html

Or check out the rest of our specials here: https://srstactical.ca/specials-49/c...ay-10-off.html

Sale ends at midnight (MST) tonight!
    SRS Tactical
    Tel: 403-453-0040
    info@srstactical.ca
    www.srstactical.ca

CGN frequent flyer
    Hi !
    Possible in black for the same price ?!
    https://srstactical.ca/specials-49/c...eme-pro-x.html

thx

GunNutz
    Wow

Hi! I apologize for the late reply. The black version was a little bit higher priced but was on special for $262.65 (Black cups with black leather headband). Our sale has technically ended but if you didn't manage to order in time please feel free to call us at 403-453-0040 and ask for Alex and i will honor the special pricing for you.
    SRS Tactical
    info@srstactical.ca
    www.srstactical.ca

CGN Regular
    Does it count if i was waiting for an an answer as well? If you dont want the leather one i guess i would have to buy a set of black head band for 27$?

Yeah we would be happy to honor this special for you and other Gun Nutz members until the end of this week (1st December). If anyone else is interested and missed our sale please go ahead and call us at 403-453-0040, ask for Alex, mention this thread and i will make sure you get the correct discount.

Sorry again about the late reply, I fell a little behind while dealing with the Black Friday surge.
    SRS Tactical
    info@srstactical.ca
    www.srstactical.ca

Also yes we only had the leather headband version on sale for the headsets with black cups. If you specifically wanted the set with the cloth headband cover we can figure out the best and most cost effective way to supply you with this when you call.
    SRS Tactical
    info@srstactical.ca
    www.srstactical.ca

Why am I only seeing this steal of a deal 3 years too late
    “I remember watching Bambi for the first time when I was little and my favourite part was when they killed Bambi's mother because I knew somewhere the hunter’s family was eating good that night never understood why they made him out to be the bad guy”