Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Heckler & Koch HK45 Tactical V1 .45ACP

Smile Heckler & Koch HK45 Tactical V1 .45ACP

SKU#:262662.

Comes with two 10 round magazines and features threaded barrel and adjustable rear sights.

Stocking Dealers:
    - Firearms Outlet Canada
    - Londero
    - Red Deer Shooting Centre
    - Reliable Gun
    - Tenda

Last edited by North_Sylva; 02-26-2022 at 01:48 PM.

are you guys able to convince hk, to bring some smaller pistols with 106mm+ barrels?
    Everything i post, or ever posted, is for entertainment value. Draw your own conclusions, and always seek legal advice.

Are these a civilian variant of the HK USP45? Very cool, need to get RPAL...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer F22_RaptoR's Avatar
    Nice to see the adjustable LPA low profile sights. Much more streamlined than the full target sights. I got the same style fibre optic sights on my HK45 and they are very nice!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer FoxAlpha's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by trainman278 View Post
    Are these a civilian variant of the HK USP45? Very cool, need to get RPAL...
    Negative, these are a completely redesigned pistol, entirely separate from the USP line.
    I survived the gun control scare of 2013 and all I got was this t-shirt.......
    And 30 PMags, 5000 rounds of .223, 3000 rounds of 9mm, 5 BCG's, 5 stripped lowers, and a really pissed off wife.

Quote Originally Posted by trainman278 View Post
    Are these a civilian variant of the HK USP45?
    No.

Tag

That is very nice. I wonder how it compares to my USP-T45. That thing flat out shoots and does feels Tame too. I have heard the trigger is not as good as the USP-T Match Trigger. The tacitcal model does not have any upgrades such as Match Trigger versus the regular HK45 correct? Thanks.

CGN Regular
    Honestly the USP Tactical is a much better choice if you're looking at HK45 or the P30. The VP9/SFP9 is great though

Although the slide stop and mag release are better on the newer pistols because they are larger and easier to use, I don't have large hands but I still prefer the USP any day. The new grips are nice but not a game changer, not a big fan of those finger grooves. If it doesn't fit you perfectly and you squeeze really hard, I feel you'd have less grip than a pistol without grooves. You can get extended mag release on the USP, slide stop isn't that big of a deal because you can release the slide with your reloading hand after the mag is inserted.

The recoil assembly is better on the USP as well as the match trigger. The match trigger is 100% worth it you will not regret it.

All I did was get the tactical in 9mm, ordered the thread protector and got Meprolight suppressor height tritium night sights (This is what HK uses and recommends). Want to get a Tactical in 45 soon.

Less recoil, better trigger and the pistol has a great history to it.

VP9/SFP9 is great though

I actually owned the SFP9 and sold it to get the P30L. I prefer DA/SA but HK's LEM has interested me but I have not had a chance to fire one. The one complaint I have for the P30L is its trigger's reset is quite long. I would love to get some parts from HK, maybe even convert to a Light LEM. It has been rock solid reliable and fits my hand better than anything else. The stippling on the grip of the P30 is much better than the SFP in my opinoin. My USP45-Tactical is just an awesome shooter, The softest shooting polymer 45 I have tried and is a tack driver. Thanks for the info Keodis.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast