Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Order #4024399 - PAL Verification Failed

Quote Originally Posted by Chargerguy View Post
    Are you trying to have it shipped to an address other than your PAL address? That was my problem on my last few orders through canam.
    I've done that with sfrc for non restricted purchases. No issues getting my shotgun shipped to my office.
    "From My Cold, Dead Hands." - Charlton Heston

"East of the Rockies, and west of the rest" - Corb Lund
    Yeah, I did the same through many dealers, but CanAm was one of the few that wouldn't ship to any of my other addresses. I changed addresses recently and no longer have to deal with these issues. It was a pain knowing that I wouldn't be at that location when my packages were delivered. Even had ammo shipped back on me.

I should add that after a large order of ammo got shipped back to them (after they initially wouldn't budge on the shipping address) they were flexible the second time around. So it all worked out in the end.
    Last edited by Chargerguy; 11-29-2017 at 11:56 PM.

Canada Ammo - CGN Sponsor CanAm's Avatar
    I explained to the OP earlier today, the explosive act requires that we identify the buyer of explosives. Because we are already set up to collect PALs, we choose to use that. If a buyer wishes to provide alternate ID, we can do that do, although not automatically through the site.

As for different addresses, we can ship to any address as long as the name matches the credit card holder/buyer. There has been a huge increase in fraud in the last year, so we have had to tighten our policies. Payment by EMT can be shipped anywhere.

This was a happy read for me

Quote Originally Posted by CanAm View Post
    I explained to the OP earlier today, the explosive act requires that we identify the buyer of explosives. Because we are already set up to collect PALs, we choose to use that. If a buyer wishes to provide alternate ID, we can do that do, although not automatically through the site.

As for different addresses, we can ship to any address as long as the name matches the credit card holder/buyer. There has been a huge increase in fraud in the last year, so we have had to tighten our policies. Payment by EMT can be shipped anywhere.
    OP here... Just read through the thread again, then checked me email inbox then checked my CGN inbox but still not sure where you explained this to me earlier today because they are all empty of comments.
    Now given that you shipped me a pistol 2 weeks before this order can we accept that my PAL should is verified and that I meet the criteria of being identified? Yes I was asking for a different address on this one because I'll be at my parents for the next couple weeks so sending it to my house is gonna be a good way to get it returned undelivered.
    Can this order be turned back on or is it dead?

Canada Ammo - CGN Sponsor CanAm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by madpat View Post
    OP here... Just read through the thread again, then checked me email inbox then checked my CGN inbox but still not sure where you explained this to me earlier today because they are all empty of comments.
    Now given that you shipped me a pistol 2 weeks before this order can we accept that my PAL should is verified and that I meet the criteria of being identified? Yes I was asking for a different address on this one because I'll be at my parents for the next couple weeks so sending it to my house is gonna be a good way to get it returned undelivered.
    Can this order be turned back on or is it dead?
    Each order is seperate. We do not use a PAL from a previous order to verify a new order.

The payment issue is that the card you provided in the order has expired.
    Last edited by CanAm; 11-30-2017 at 03:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by b_murphy36 View Post
    Does it actually only require proof of age? You can make a bomb with that if you wanted.
    Cheaper and easier at home depot. Don't promote evil ideas
    SINGLE ISSUE VOTER. Vote CPC or gun bans I'd rather be judged my 12 than carried by 6.
    A guide to filing an ATIP:
    https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/foru...n-ATIP-Federal

I had the same PAL verification failed thing happen to me a week and a half ago. Just e-mailed them and asked what the problem is and they just sent back a "sorry for the mix up" style short e-mail and settled it. Didn't have to reorder and got sale pricing. Got an order confirmation e-mail 3 or 4 days later. Wouldn't worry about it. Canada Ammo wouldn't screw you like that.

Quote Originally Posted by CanAm View Post
    The payment issue is that the card you provided in the order has expired.
    That's awesome.

OP, it looks like you're the only one getting in the way of your order being processed, lol.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Tomochan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by b_murphy36 View Post
    Does it actually only require proof of age? You can make a bomb with that if you wanted.
    Likely the dumbest thing you will read today. Want to really make a bomb ? ANFO will work better. Face Palm.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast