Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Savage Axis II XP 6.5 Creedmoor Heavy Barrel Scope Combo ($100USD REBATE)

I think this a great deal , just wondering on your homepage the gun shows 499 on this thread you show 545 so if I order from your home page do I still get the 100 discount or is it just on the 545 just wondering thanks

Quote Originally Posted by howlongtill View Post
    I think this a great deal , just wondering on your homepage the gun shows 499 on this thread you show 545 so if I order from your home page do I still get the 100 discount or is it just on the 545 just wondering thanks
    Two different things, North Sylva is the supplier and there MSRP is $545 but Durham outdoors is the dealer and they have them for sale at $499. The $100 is a mail in rebate you'll get back after you purchase one and send in the forms/reciept etc

Thank you for the heads up , much appreciated, finally going to get a 6.5 merry Christmas to me, Cheers

Super GunNutz
    i wonder why they can't do a decent deal on the 7.62x39,instead of the way overpriced deal they have now,,

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Suther's Avatar
    Maybe I'll get a few bucks for Christmas from the grandparents or something and scoop one of these up on boxing day sales... That would be sweet! Add a boyd's stock and you'd have a pretty decent start on a poor mans long range rig...
    "We don't take souls, we leave that to wives and girlfriends, but we can do a layaway " - Grumpy Wolverine.

If you need religion to have good morals then you don't actually have good morals.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer JR Hartman's Avatar
    damn, that's a great deal!! heavy barell, good trigger, cheap but ok scope.

anyone have them in .223?
    the CGN formerly know as John_in_BC

Any dealer have this in 223?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer TreMoR's Avatar
    frontier
    « When injustice becomes law, resistance is a duty » - « Quand l'injustice devient loi, la résistance est un devoir » by : Thomas Jefferson.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Canadiankeeper's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by new View Post
    Found them at Durham Outdoors, ordered myself a 6.5 Creedmoor! $15 flat rate shipping and only 1 sales tax for some reason!

https://durhamoutdoors.ca/collection...el-scope-combo
    YUP!

Too good of a deal! Scooped this up. Very happy about it. Will make a nice hunting rig. Will eventually change out the optic likely.

Frontier has the 223 version, but no longer on sale. Was $499 up to last night
    Romans 13:4

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast