Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Maschinengewehr 34 Incoming!!

CGN Regular
    I may have to buy....always wanted one

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rajczak_kashka's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by H.K.Glock 007 View Post
    Why can't this be 2 years ago when I still made money....
    Cause if it was two years ago, when you still made money......you’d now be selling it.....cause you make little money

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deathrawt's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ingots View Post
    So.. I can put a 50 round belt on this monster and its no problem?
    But if i put 11 rounds in my ruger 10/22.. Jail time!
    Yup you got it!

BANNED
    More like link 10 belts of 50 rounds :-) and spend 300$ shooting for 5 minutes.

Man I cant wait...lol...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer #1bcshooter's Avatar
    But if i put 11 rounds in my ruger 10/22.. Jail time!
    Sure . I run 250 rnd belts in my 1919
    Pre-orders are horrible for everyone involved. They never go smooth. We will not be doing a pre-order to bankroll this project.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by #1bcshooter View Post
    Sure . I run 250 rnd belts in my 1919
    We should have a dueling tree blast off... :-)

CGN Ultra frequent flyer #1bcshooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DILLIGAF View Post
    We should have a dueling tree blast off... :-)
    My WW2 factory loaded 250 rnd belts cost me $32.20 each
    But lets not derail the dealers thread
    Pre-orders are horrible for everyone involved. They never go smooth. We will not be doing a pre-order to bankroll this project.

8mm mauser: love the round & love the gun but unfortunately ammo availability in bulk / decent pricing sucks.

As blasphemous as it sounds what about one in .308win ? They were available at one point if I recall correctly.
    Enjoying your freedom? Thank A Soldier !!!

You say nobody needs an AR15? Well nobody needs a whiny little b*tch either yet here you are!

Any surplus ammo available from your store.

Good morning all, it is pleasing to see all the comments on this shipment of TNW MG 34 semi auto “rifles”. I will try and answer the questions posted.

We cannot confirm what comes with these guns until they arrive here. We only have five coming and rumor has it this will be the last ones available. I will be able to provide one belt with each rifle at no charge.

Belts, these guns use a non-disintegrating metal link belt in 50 rd lengths, these can be joined together for as long as you require. There is a “starter tab” that is normally fitted to the first belt, nice to have but not essential. With the starter tab the gun can be loaded with the top cover down, very handy if it is cold and you are wearing heavy gloves, if loading with no tab leave the first few links of the belt empty, open the top cover and lay the belt in. The side mounted “assault drum” takes one belt and starter tap rolled up and the regular ammo can took 5 belts and a tab for 250 rds.

Warning if purchasing surplus belts make sure they are WWII and not post war with a NATO stamp as these would be prohibited! 

Spare parts, I will check with the importer but I will be surprised if they have any. Parts are available but can be very difficult to export and import. We have a few parts from original guns here but I am holding them to for any in house repairs and customer support.

Conversion to to .308 is not to difficult, I know of no .308 conversion kits that are currently available. I had an original CA gun for many years, which I used a lot, I had her converted to .308 with no problem. I had a .308 barrel blank turned down to the same profile as an 8 mm barrel and then swapped over the barrel extension. We made a spacer for the feed tray as the .308 is shorter and one longer feed pawl (not sure if that is the correct name for the part as I don’t have it in front of me) We changed the cone in the muzzle boaster but my gun worked well with the 8 mm cone.

As others have said these guns can be fussy, but once tuned up and operating they will run for ever. Remember they were designed to feed FMJ not soft nose ammo. I never had any problems with my original gun once I had her tuned up and never needed any replacement parts.

They are a neat historical piece, the first true GPMG (General Purpose Machine Gun) she was in use before anyone came up with the term GPMG. Beautifully machined they demonstrate pre-war craftsmanship that no one can afford today.
    Last edited by Mr Wolverine; 12-05-2017 at 07:31 PM.