Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011

Thread: Maschinengewehr 34 Incoming!!

Quote Originally Posted by DILLIGAF View Post
    Well already closed the barrel shroud with barrel out of it... I was looking on how it all fit together. and was pretty hard to get it opened after...lol..

Trigger is horrible. I thought it wasnt working since the bolt doesn't slam home as hard as I thought necessary. but all I needed to to was pull harder...lol... Will try my trigger pull gauge and see what its at...lol...
    Cock straight back no angle, all the way and let it go. Then lock it forward, Its the feed arm rail in top cover that is a pain. Kinda have to help it out sometimes before closing the top cover when loaded. Dont force it.
    Last edited by tj black; 01-23-2018 at 10:35 PM.

BANNED
    Thanks, figured it all out. Just needed to play with it a bit more.

Shes way smoother now. :-) easier once properly placed on the ground instead of in my hands on teh kitchen table...lol...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deathrawt's Avatar
    It takes a couple belts worth to get things loosened up
    If your shooting non surplus ammo replace the tnw firing pin spring with an original German one
    It will be easier to cock and the trigger pull will be less but it's still gonna be stiff that's just the way these are
    If you close the shroud without the barrel in place you have to reach in through the top with the feed tray removed and push back on the barrel return plunger to get the shroud to swing back open.

Lube it up real good when you first start using it and watch your fingers when you clean the reciever channel as there are sharp edges there. Tnw didn't machine the reciever as good as an original one

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Gatehouse's Avatar
    This thing is way bigger than I imagined. Makes my Cadex look small.

That's slick.
    375 Ruger is the NEW KING of the .375's. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!

This thing is way bigger than I imagined. Makes my Cadex look small.

She is beautiful, let us know how she shots hopefully taking down a few drones. Lol.

What make me jealous the most is your lawn is still green, dude and we are still in January.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011