Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: The day has finally arrived!!! Rem 870 DM

With Remington about to go under, and their horrible QC I have to wonder if they are reliable.

Quote Originally Posted by bunny View Post
    With Remington about to go under, and their horrible QC I have to wonder if they are reliable.
    Go under? The freedom group has plenty of money don't they after Obama's sales blitz
    Are you allowed to eat doughnuts private Pyle?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Canada tail's Avatar
    Rem copy of Norinco mag fed.

That may be true, but hopefully Remington will put out a product that works.
    Member CSSA
    Originally Posted by ian_in_vic
    Justins, I bet that Tavor works great to get you across KGH and 96 on a Friday night.
    Quote Originally Posted by ki11ercane View Post
    You only lose what rights you freely give up.

Home defense guys will be all over this, from that view its a great idea. I like the looks of the predator model, but carrying that would be a huge pain in the azz.

Now, honest opinion...Am i the only person who things that it looks like a cheap tacstar bolt on? Remington did a great job with the 7615 a few years back, and norinco pulled it off. Why does it have to look like someone drilled some new holes in their garage and bolted a bracket on an 870?

CGN frequent flyer Sherlock Gnomes's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by janesy View Post
    Home defense guys will be all over this, from that view its a great idea. I like the looks of the predator model, but carrying that would be a huge pain in the azz.

Now, honest opinion...Am i the only person who things that it looks like a cheap tacstar bolt on? Remington did a great job with the 7615 a few years back, and norinco pulled it off. Why does it have to look like someone drilled some new holes in their garage and bolted a bracket on an 870?
    Agree entirely. I like the idea of it but it seems like Remington went cheap on the development and just threw a magwell onto a stock 870.
    Real men use peep sights

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jparent's Avatar
    Pretty positive review here.

https://youtu.be/M-AMb5jtkl8

"Let's try a magazine full of buckshot. Which sounds like something i need in my life!"
    Looking down the barrel, of 1984...
    Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Foxtrot Oscar.
    It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards. - Claire Wolfe

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by janesy View Post

Yup.
    Almost looks like they should be offering a retro-kit to convert existing guns to mag-feds. Drop in trigger group without a feed dog and 4 holes to drill and tap and Bubba can have his own 870DM!

Uber Super GunNutz hunterhenderson's Avatar
    Save your money and buy a sap6
    “Blind belief in authority is the greatest enemy of truth.”
    ― Albert Einstein

CGN Ultra frequent flyer 8 ball's Avatar
    Save your money and buy ANYTHING but a SAP6!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast